file #2.1

❖ 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 ❖

𝕹𝖆𝖒𝖊 : 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓚𝓮𝓸𝔀𝓷
𝕬𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖘 : , 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮 (𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷), 𝓜𝓲𝓷, 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 : 𝓕𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮
𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖆𝖞 : 𝓕𝓮𝓫𝓻𝓾𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝟏𝟒𝓽𝓱, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟗
𝕬𝖌𝖊 : 𝟐𝟎 - 𝟐𝟔, 𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓹
𝕾𝖊𝖝𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞 : 𝓑𝓲𝓼𝓮𝔁𝓾𝓪𝓵
𝕺𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 : 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽, 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹 𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓫
𝕷𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖘 : 𝓓𝓸𝓰𝓼, 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂, 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖘 : 𝓛𝓲𝓮𝓼, 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓸𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮, 𝓯𝓲𝓼𝓱, 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓼, 𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓸𝓶

❖ 𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 ❖

Mina is a 5"5 ft tall woman with korean roots. She has Tattoos that decorate her upper Body part. The most significant Tattoo is the one on her throat. It is a butterfly and represent her freedom and the elegance that she had. She also got several piercings on her face. Mina had a pretty pale skin that looks like porcelain and her eyes are like her brothers in a very dark brown. But they do appear to look a lot warmer and softer than her brothers. Her hair colour would change everytime into another colour but her natural hair was used to be raven.

Mina would most likely wearing some black clothings but when she is in college or on a date, she wears a lot of colours just how she is in the mood for. She is mostly wearing caps and hoodies because she found them very comfortable and most of them are from her brother Lucien. She loves to steal his clothes and pretend that they were together especially when no one knew that they are siblings. 

❖ 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞 ❖

❖ 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞 ❖

Mina may have a soft and warm look in her dark eyes but she isn't that soft to strangers or people who annoy her. She is a pretty calm Woman but she surely won't even hesitate to get into a fight if she gets pissed off.

This Woman would do anything for her family or friends but often tries to buy their friendship. She does a lot of mistakes and sometimes doesn't understand why they won't accept a gift from her. Mina learned that you could buy the world of you had enough money and that's why she is like that. She is a pretty stubborn lady and is serious about everything she said. Yes she also would tell you that you look like shit if she thinks that and this can be good or bad.

But mina is very loyal. If you are her friend and need help with anything you can be sure that she will have your back. She trusts her friends with every little bit of her body and would be mad if you use her. She won't give you a second chance if you messed up with her because she doesn't believe that people would change. If she will give you a second chance you're very lucky. This Woman can also be a little bit overprotective and also clingy but she is friendly and helpful.
Sometimes she uses to toy around with others feelings and she really loves to tease people especially her brother Lucien. It's better than any movie that you ever watched if these two are together.