file #3.1

❖ 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 ❖

𝕹𝖆𝖒𝖊 : 𝓚𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓼
𝕬𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖘 : 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭
𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 :  𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮
𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖆𝖞 : 𝓙𝓪𝓷𝓾𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝟑𝓻𝓭
𝕬𝖌𝖊 : 𝟐𝟎 - 𝟐𝟔, 𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓹
𝕾𝖊𝖝𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞 : 𝓑𝓲𝓼𝓮𝔁𝓾𝓪𝓵
𝕺𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 : 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂𝓰𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓔𝓞 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼
𝕷𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖘 : 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓼, 𝓭𝓸𝓰𝓼, 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓯𝓯, 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼
𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖘 : 𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼, 𝓲𝓯 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼

❖ 𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 ❖

Khaos is 6"2 ft tall and got some Korean roots as well like the keown family. He got the soft, porcelain coloured skin that was almost looking perfect if there wasn't scars all over his body. He got some unusual white shoulder length hair and some deep blue eyes where you can almost dive into it. Khaos usually wore his hair in a half man bun or in a small ponytail on the back of his head.

The male would usually wear a suit since he was almost 24/7 at work but if he had some free time he was wearing all black and sometimes a bit oversized with with few white details. It was rare to see some colours on him. He wasn't really the rainbow type of guy since he liked his monotone style.

Despite his monotone look and also his kinda emotionless expression he seemed more friendly than most of the bodyguards does. That's because of his blue eyes that would have a warm glimpse in it.

❖ 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞 ❖

❖ 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞 ❖

Even if he doesn't look like it, khaos was some sort of a warm hearted person. He always tries to keep everything professional but never want to hurt anyone else's feelings. He's a pretty good listener even if it happens that khaos haven't had a chance to experience some emotions like joy and love. The male mostly keeps his distance and it sure needs a long time till he warmed up to someone that he just met.
You would know if he doesn't like you since his facial expression was like an open book sometimes but he sure thinks a little bit more complicated than most human beings would do. He was raised to be a gentleman and to be professional and nice to everyone around him except people that wold hurt the ones he liked or he needed to guard.
The other side of him was very different. It's like another person inside of him that would come out if he needs to protect someone. He wouldn't hesitate to kill someone that he trusted just a second ago but that's something you need to find out ;)