chapter 5

Now they will start throwing things at each other, I thought and looked at Noah.
" Let's go inside now, you take Zayne I will take Iris." He said.
He did not say it but we read each others thoughts. He nodded.
I nodded back and we went to the war ground. It was not that dangerous now as only pillows were thrown till now.

We glanced at each other and nodded. He went to Iris and took the vase from her hand and grabbed her from behind, lifted her and took her outside.
On the other hand I stood up on my knees in front of Zayne as I knew he will not throw anything at me. I took his phone from his hand which he was about to throw.

As Noah pulled her out, he closed the door too.
" I'm not doing the physio." He said as his fingers went through his brown hair.
" Yes you are."
" No I'm not." He said and pulled the blanket over him.
" You know that I'm not going to just listen to you and say fine."
No response.
" You know right that you can't spend your whole life in this room without going out or anything. HEY! Just atleast give me a chance. Please." I said trying to pull the blanket.

" There is no way possible for me to walk again. Doctors they just gave me a fucking false hope." He said as he sat up.
" It's not false. I read your reports and all its not false hope. Just give me a chance please."
" Whatever you do it's not gonna work."
" It will work. Just one chance please."
" It will just waste the energy and time of us both."
" It will not. Please."
" Just stop saying please in every sentence. I'm not gonna say yes if you say please in every line."
" Then, just give me a month if there is not any improvement, I will stop and I will never force you again."
" NO-"
" Please just give me 1 month." I said as I leaned forward towards him making puppy eyes which he can never say a no to.

" Stop making these puppy eyes of your, it's not gonna work on me." He said and turned his face to other direction.
" Please." I said as I went to him with my hand holding my upper body weight. Looking at his face from side.. his jawline is perfect. No it's not the time to get distracted.

He turned his face towards me. Our faces were so close looking at each other straight in the eyes. I just started into his deep and beautiful blue eyes which were once incredibly bright and cheerful but now they looked somehow sad, cold and tired. His warm slow breathes stroking my lips. If I lean in just a few centimetres, my nose will touch his.

But I move backwards again sitting on my knees putting my hair behind my ear. It's kinda awkward now. He clears his throat. " I don't want- "
" Oh do you know I will be living here." I said interrupting him and changed the topic as I know what will he say. It's best not to force him too much for now.
" What!?"
" Yeah, in the room next to yours."

A.N~
Sorry for this short chapter. I couldn't think of anything after that, I'm super busy nowadays as the schools have reopened 😫. I will try to update as fast as I can.
               I'm really embarrassed over that TADA from last chapter.😅😬
Should I edit it?
                   ~ please vote and comment 💕