Bitsy

"Well since you introduced yourself first the first time we met I'll start. Hi." She stretched out her hand for him to shake. "I'm Blake, I am 17 and I live with my Pops and Spring whose basically my little sister. I'm not really good at Math but I really love reading and gawking at the sky."

Corbyn smiled at how humorous she was trying to be. It was evident she was a bit nervous, maybe it was because she could feel that something was about to happen or maybe she was just...plain nervous.

"Your turn," she pointed out so Corbyn could take the stage.

Corbyn just let the words flow casually, like he was used to her which is true. He tried not to fumble with his words as he spoke back, "Hii, I'm Corbyn. I'm really into space, well not like space, space but outer space. I'm also pretty good at Math and according to my calculations, you're my other half.. Be mine!?"

I know some of y'all know this line, it's my favourite together with the one Daniel says. (I dropped the key to my heart, you can have it though.)

Thanks for reading, hope you won't end here. Please keep reading if you can and I'll try updating as soon as I can and as much as I can. I'll try to make this book very good and nice to read as much as I can and I'm  feeling quite confident about it (for the first time in forever).
I have a lot of ideas for this book and hopefully I'll be able to put those ideas into words.
If you come across ideas similar to yours I promise it is strictly a coincidence.

You're gonna come across a lot of references whether from quotes, songs or movies and...yeah, have a good day.