-An Incident of Protection-

"Brother- wake up please-" A little girl had whispered, they were hugging onto a teddy and had a bandage around their upper arm. "Neo- leave your brother ALONE!" A half- drunk man had screamed at her, she curled up and started to cry on her chair, the half- drunken man had leaving the room. 

-Outside-

"Your son, Christopher Hollow's will be fine-" the doctor would have reported. "WhAT abOut My WiFE" The drunken man would have responded- "She sadly wouldn't make it Sir-" The doctor reported back, the drunken man walked out of the hospital clearly upset.

-Back in the Room-

"Mhm- Neo" Chris muttered out sitting himself up. Neo would have jumped up on the bed giving him a massive hug. The doctor walked in explaining about the scar on his back- before asking Neo to leave, so he could explain everything else. "So why did, you ask my sister to leave again" Chris was now standing up in his own clothes and he felt much better. "It's your mother- she wouldn't make it-" The doctor said, Chris rushed out and into his mothers room.

-In Charlotte's Room-

"Son- come here-" Charlotte said, Chris ran up to her, tears covering his face, like any mother, she took him into a hug. "Shh- It's ok- Chris" Charlotte would say, patting Chris's head, but it only made him worse. "I don't- want- you- to go-" Chris said throughout his sobs. "I have- to- Son- but - can you promise- me something-" Charlotte said, making Chris look at her. "What's- that-" Chris mumbled. "Never give up, and grow up to live the happiest life- for mommy ok-" Charlotte said "and look after your father- and Neo too". "I will mom-" Chris said, he felt a small pat on his shoulder, it was a doctor the doctor smiled before asking him to leave. "Bye- Mommy" Chris said, before leaving the room. "I love you Son, and your sister too" Charlotte said, before she layed back down. 

-Author-

She passed that day- at 6:20pm, and nothing was the same. But Chris kept his promise, he was always their for Neo, in bad times and in good. He found joy in making other people happy, and always looked on the Brightside. Even though they both knew, about Jyles and how much danger they were in, they lived a very simple and normal life, every now and then- their father would come home drunk and they would have to lock themselves away. But they knew that they would have made their mother very proud---

A picture and a locket- were all that was left except for her gravestone, that was covered in her favourite flowers Orchids. Chris promised, to give the locket the locket to someone he loved, just like his father had done before hand. And the picture stayed in his room, above his desk so he could look at her and remember all the time they had spent together. He never hung around with his father- they were different, and his father never really liked him anyway- he would act and pretend he did around the public eye, which Chris found stupid and and childish- that he couldn't own up to the truth-