-Unhappy-

It was a bitter sweet life, for somebody that was so sweet and kind towards everyone he meet. Minato Greenland was the son of a wealthy hunter by the name of Shimon, he was cold and down right rude towards Minato he didn't support his son in anyway that he needed. Once Minato had come of age to receive his magic due to his mother, he was locked away in a farm shed not to far from the main building. His mother was more gentle and kind and loved both of her children very much, Fumiko was a witch and hadn't revealed that side of herself to her husband. They had another child Emi, but they had gone missing they had reportedly gone missing, but Minato knew otherwise-

One night, Minato awoke to his mother screaming, he opened the door and his mother picked him up and she ran outwards towards the forest. "I'm sorry Son-- but you need to run for me ok---  far away from Papa" Fumiko said, before she left to head back she gave him a staff.  "Use it wisely dear, it's like my own-" Fumiko said before, she kissed his forehead running back towards the farm. Scared and alone, Minato did as he was told and ran as far as he could but that didn't stop Shimon from finding him. On January 15th, Fumiko was found dead, the weapon that killed her was left right next to her. Shimon's fingerprints were all over the dagger, and searches started to find the man, and try and locate Fumiko's children Emi and Minato.

On that very same day, Minato was found dead-  they left his body as they sensed he had magic. They informed the authorities and they told the searchers they had to bring Minato back to the town, to be buried along side his mother. So they headed back out, but when they returned Minato's body was nowhere to be found, and they've been searching but they gave up after a couple months investigation. The town still had to find Shimon and bring him to justice for killing his whole family, they had buried Emi and Fumiko together, but because they could never find Minato they didn't officially give him a gravestone, just a wooden cross away from his mother and sisters gravestones. 

-With Minato-

"Mhm-" Minato mumbled waking up in a bedroom, that seemed to have been newly decorated. "Ah you've finally come around!" Mitch said looking at Minato, who seemed to be a bit panicked to see to vampires stood in front of him. "Oh-- btw your a vampire to now-" Colin said looking very guilty "I'm sorry-- I just had-  to--" Colin was about to finish his sentence. "It's ok" Minato smiled, before they helped him up and went downstairs to introduce the other vampires to him.

-4 Years Later-

Minato growled quietly, as he watched some hunters pass by- he was standing up in a tree not to far away from Lee, a fallen angel he had met a couple years ago. They both went in for the attack, and they finished the hunters off in a matter of minutes. They smiled at each other, they spent a couple minutes talking before they walked off their separate ways, returning to their homes. 

For two men who where not born supernatural, they act as if they've been that way their whole lives-

Two souls that want nothing more than revenge for what hunters and the church have done to them-  but they also want nothing more than to embrace their new lives before the worst comes back again to haunt them------

(Both In Green, because why not XD)