Part 2

Chapter 2: Darts

"Today we travel the world with our tungs"

"Let's talk about that!" Rett yells

It's another day at the office, a rainy Wednesay with the crew. They were doing another dart episode. You know, one of those episodes where they have food form all around the world and they throw darts on a map to guess where it originate.

"You alrite, bud?" Rhett softly asks LInk. He can tell that he is agitated because Link can't stop twitching his leg.

"I'm oK just had a bad blueberry this morning."

"Oh"

Link continued to bounce and fidget, ruffle his hair, untie and retie his shoes. "They're too tight." LInk mumbled. "Now that's just too loose." he mumbled 3 minutes later.

It was the final round. Link was loosing, but he had the possibility of being able to win. He just needed to hit a perfect shot. Aiming for Alaska. Link poised his arm high into the air, gained momentum in his shoulder. He twisted left, then right, smiled at the cam, then shot the dart fart into the air.

"OWWWWW! What the HECK man!" the dartboard yelled. Wait. That wasn't the dartboard. Tehre was a man next to the dartboard with a map shirt on. That was Chasee.

Link shriveled up in his chair like a finger in the pool allday. "M sorruh." he whishpered. Link had just been so angry at Chase recently, that he struck the man instead of the dartboard. It was so tempting i guess.

Chase then started to welt up, both in his eyes and where the dart hath strucketh. Rhett ran up to Chase. "You alrite, bud?" Rhett asked. And with that, Link's heart sunk down to those brown loafees again. Those were the exact words that Rkett had just spoken to him earlier this morning. Link felt like crying.

"Stevie. Morgan." Link sniffled out. "I think we're gonna have to cut for today. With the injury and all, I don't think we can continue the shoot." He gestured to wards Chase, but his own personal injury was in his heart.