Chapter 4: Got you

BAM BAM BAM

SHIT. It's coming. I HAVE to get up. I slowly got up, my bones cracking. Most of the bleeding has stopped. I feel so lightheaded, my vision is blurry, and my body aches.

I use the cold rusted wall as a crutch. Slowly stumbling along. My whole body is shaking uncontrollably. I'm almost around the corner...

It found me.

I couldn't scream. I could only stare into its eyes. It took a step towards me. I tried to walk back but I tripped. CRACK. This time I could scream. It hurt so bad. I curled up on the floor and buried my face in my bloody arms.

I was quivering in fear. I'm going to die.
Clink Clink.
Sounds of gears grinding and metal scrapping came closer and closer. Until it stopped
It was dead silent. I held in my sniffles and cry's.

My hands slid down my wet face. But once I did the bunny kicked me in the gut. I screeched in pain. "P-please s-stop." I whispered softly. "I-I'll l-leave if you w-want. I'm s-sorry" I clenched my first expecting another kick.

   And another kick I got.

Blood spurred out of my mouth.
I tried crawling away but it grabbed my ankle and squeezed until I heard a CRACK.
I couldn't scream anymore.
I couldn't do anything.

Then the exit door opened

Matthew walked in.
"WHAT THE HELL?"
He grabbed something from his pocket and sprinted over to me.
The robot lunged at him.
BZZZZZRT
Matthew tased it. The bunny went limp and collapsed into the ground. "Y/N A-ARE YOU OKAY?" He said as he picked me up.

My vision was fading. The last thing I saw was Matthew, teeth clenched, muttering to himself.