0

Taeyeon

The earthy scent and the drizzling sound filled the quiet room. I am waiting for you, but you never came. It has been two hours ever since you texted me that you're on the way.

I impatiently grab my phone then check our chatroom. You didn't even read my recent messages.

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

Taeyeon :

Baek, where are you?

You said you're on the way.

I'm waiting for you here, at my house.

If you don't reply or come, I'll come to you.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

I made some attempts to call you as well, but none of them are answered. I shut my eyes, trying to clear my mind from speculations. I impatiently tap my foot until a minute, I can't resist but to come to you.

I clutch my car keys and head towards my parked car infront of the house. I unlock the car and start the engine, then drive to your house in a hurry.

My sharp eyes stared onto the road as my thoughts are all focussed on you. You always reply my messages and calls. You always mark your words, although you didn't state the word 'promise'.

But this is odd, you didn't mark your words.

I park my car infront of your house. I stopped the engine before knocking on your door, hoping you are inside. Despite on the rain pouring heavily, I carelessly walk towards your door. However, your house seems empty. The windows are dark, no sign of living creature is there.

I have no choice but to drive back home in desperation.

Byun Baekhyun,

Where are you?