-4

Baekhyun

I opened the door. You darted your head towards me, plastering a beautiful smile on your face, showing your pearl white teeth. I smiled in return as I walk towards the seat infront of you. I pull out the chair then seat myself on it.

I stared into your sparkling eyes, admiring how beautiful you are.

Suddenly, an unexpected ring coming from my phone interrupted us. Your smile slowly fades away as I frowned. I quickly pull out my phone and saw the name 'Father'.

I answered the call, "Come to the house now." My father's stern voice made me furrow my eyebrows. You looked at me worriedly. I lock my eyes on yours as I replied to the phone, "I'll be there."

"It's my father," I gave you an assuring smile as I place my phone back into my pocket. "What is it about?" You curiously asked. "Nothing," I shrugged, maintaining my smile to you.

"Go now, Baekhyun," you sternly demanded. "It's your father, it must be serious," you added.

"I just want to stay here with you for awhile. I just arrived," I cooed. "It might be something serious Baek, go now," you stood up and continued, "Your father is more important than spending your time with me."

I sighed in defeat, you were right. I stood up and give your forehead a peck. "See you, jagiya."