Can

the aspect of someone's character that is presented to or perceived by others.-Persona

San POV

"You say that I'm into insecure you want to me to be someone else." I'm going to kill Wooyoung, he has been singing since 7 in the morning AND ITS SATURDAY WHY ARE YOU UP THAT EARLY!!!

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!" I bang on the wall but the music and singing doesn't stop. "WHOO I AMM I KNOWWW WHOO I AMMMMMM!!"
I stop knocking after a while knowing the singing will continue. This is what happens when you have a loud ass neighbor move in. It's currently 12:32pm, as I move throughout my apartment I see that it's a mess. I'm pretty sure I might have  saw a mice run across the room. Since it's Saturday and I don't have nothing to do I can go down to the grocery store and actually like to do adult things likes shopping for food and stuff.

Honestly with Woo being around I feel myself becoming much more happy but I won't admit that to him. It will boost his ego a little bit too much.
I wish we can get Yeosang back, it doesn't have to be romantically but I just miss him so much.

WooYoung POV

As much as I enjoy playing loud music and annoying san I can't help but think about getting back together with him. I know it's bad but something the red flags can be seen as green and right now there green. 

Am I stupid to believe that San and I can be something. I think about Yeosang too but I know he's move on for the Better. I guess we're just faded memories in Sang book. I don't blame him with how things ended I wouldn't want to be around my ex's. Maybe I should try to move on go on a date or something.

But everytime I try I always end up never doing a second date because they can't respect my boundaries. What if it's just me? What if I'm the problem?

I shut off the music before sitting on the floor. I take a big breath before putting on my shoes and grab my things before leaving the house. I really need to clear my head. I can't keep getting stuck in the pass.

My mother was right I'm wasting my life I need to grow up. As I take a talk a walk to the park I take in the scenery in front of me.

When I got to the park I search for a bench but I couldn't find one. I continue to look until I bump into a person. Suddenly I feel something on my coat making me move back.

"Hey fucker you made me spill my fucking coffee and now I don't have one." The man yelled at me causing people to look. "I-I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." I try to offer the man money to pay for it but he kept making a fuss making more people look.

My heart rate suddenly pick up making start to breathe a little bit too fast. "S-sir I said I will pay for the coffee." I try to reason with him but he kept going.

"God what is with these useless people knocking over my coffee today." Everything drowned out as I heard the word useless. He's right I am useless I feel hot tears stream down my eyes as the man kept going.

I look around to feel people staring at me making me feel so judge. Next thing I know I'm crouch down crying. My started breathing even faster as my hands start to shake.

Everything around me became a blur.

Yeosang POV

Today is a beautiful day I don't have worry about nothing since I'm done with all my assignments even did some extra credit.