Chap.2

King

I was sitting at the trap house in my office reflecting on my life. I been in the game since I was 13 , my pops left when I was 7. He used to beat on my mom and one day when I can home from school and he had suit cases packed and walking out the door. My momma started working two jobs struggling to keep a roof over our heads but she did and I love her for that I got mad respect for women who don't always depend on a man for money , they like to get they own. hey I don't mind that but just know I'll take care of you. I do take care of mine. Being knocked out of my thoughts by my partner saint coming in and sitting at his desk . we shared a office. We weren't them flashy drug dealers were everybody know who you were because you always showed money. But We were cool laid back , don't get me wrong but people knew not to fuck with us they knew we didn't play about our money. Long as you don't fuck with us we don't fuck with you.

" What up bro , how you doing ?" Saint asked me dapping me up.His real name is Isaiah but his street name is saint, he has a wife and two kids, and only 28.I don't really trust people but saints like a big brother to me were only two years apart i'm 26. Together we own the streets of Compton.

" Nothing much bro same taking care of moms getting money." "How's the family?" I asked now counting money I collected from one of our workers red.

"They doing good, can't complain. you know Brooklyn having that dinner tonight and she wanted me to invite you. you might as well come yo ass ain't doing nothing else." He said chucking looking over at me.

"Now you know I wouldn't miss Brooklyn cooking a meal " I said laughing rubbing my stomach ,
a nigga was hungry.

" Alright well I was just stopping by checking up on things. Remember be there by 6:00 you know she don't play and I think her friend Chanel coming maybe y'all a hit it off you need somebody Lonely ass." he mumbled the last part.

" Nigga I heard you , and I ain't gone be late I do wanna eat nigga." I said laughing, ignoring what else he said.

"Mhhh , don't try to ignore what I said you know you wanna see her , she nice, she like a sister to me bro she a keeper." He Said smiling winking at me. His gay ass

" Yea I'll see " I said standing up pushing my chair in getting ready to leave the office.

"Alright bro I'll see you at 6:00 gotta get home to help this women with these kids. I know they driving her crazy" He said standing up dapping me walking out the office.

5 minutes later I was leaving the trap telling our body guard mike to lock up and tell everybody to go home. It was a Friday I was feeling good. hoping in my all black Camero heading home to get ready for dinner at saints and Brooklyns .

*Chanel *

I woke up from my nap dragging myself out of bed. I was tired I guess I went to sleep right after being on the phone with Brooklyn.Going to my walk in closet picking out a pink long sleeve button up polo shirt with a green horse , my kaki skinny legs and my tan and cheetah print Steven Sperry top sider shoes. I laid that out on my bed and went into the bathroom. After taking a 30 min shower I looked at the clock in my bathroom that read 5:30. I woke up at 4:45 . Going into my room pluging up my wond so I can curl my hair. drying off my body and looking in my dresser for my lace red panty and bra set from Victoria's Secret, lotioning my body with my Pink Chiffon from Bath & Body Works putting on my underwear and bra going to start curling my hair. Finally finishing my hair look at the clock that read 6:03 "Damn" I said out-loud to myself "Im late " Brooklyn hates when your late to dinner. I rushed to put in my clothes grabbing my MK purse and throwing my eye shadow and Eye liner in my bag grabbing my keys and phone rushing out the door . Its a 10 minute drive to Brooklyns house from my apartment.

*King*

Pulling up to Saints house at 5:57 It took my 15 mins to get there from where I lived .checking myself to make sure I was good I had on a black long sleeve polo button up shirt with a white horse some dark Levi jeans and my gamma 11's. I can't lie a nigga was looking good, ringing the door bell and rubbing my hands through my curls nervously , I don't know why I do that but when I'm nervous I just do it . thinking to myself why I'am I nervous? Snapping me out if my thoughts standing their was Brooklyn.

" Heyy Karter , how you doing " She said hugging me letting me in the house.

" Good can't complain" I said

Walking into the living room sitting on the couch next to their little 10 month son Jay, He was so adorable he looked just like his momma he had a little of saints features. picking him up playing with him be began to laugh and blow slob bubbles

" King dinner won't be ready till about 6:30 Isaiah is in his man cave " she said looking at me.

"Alright" I said putting baby jay back on the couch sitting him all the way back making sure he had a pillow on both of his sides so he won't hurt him self.

Walking down the hall knocking on the door. Isaiah opened it smiling all hard and shit.

" My nigga look at you trying to get fresh for Chanel " He said laughing

" Nigga shut up " I said giving him a straight face.

" Come on let's play pool til dinners ready" he said leading me to the pool table .

* Chanel *

I made it to brooks house exactly at 6:15 thank Jesus she sent me a text saying dinner will start at 6:30 finishing my make I checked my self before getting out the car knocking on the door.

" Heyyy Booo, Omgggg you curled your hair bout time" Brook said when she opened to the door. I looked at her with a straight face.

"Girl I wanted to try something different , move where my babies at anyway." I said pushing her out the way walking into the living room.

" Chanel don't get punched " she yelled from the kitchen. ignoring her I picked up baby jay.

" Hi Tt's chunky butt" I said making him laughing showing his bare gums. I love babies their so adorable.

" Dinners Ready " Brook yelled from the kitchen.

Getting up walking into the dinning room with Jay in my arms I see Isaiah and this tall light skinned man with a little high top curly fade , a black button up polo shirt and some Levi's and some Jordan's on I ain't gone front he looked good he was laughing with Isaiah he had light hazel brown eyes and perfect teeth.he had a little mustache I usually don't like dudes with mustaches because they poke you when you kiss them but his was sexy on him.Wait... what I'am I saying I caught my self biting my lower lip staring at him until he said something snappy me out if my thoughts .