Chap.4

*Chanel*

It's now Monday and I'm packing my bags getting ready to leave for our family vacation in Friday after I graduate from med school. Where going to Florida. Brooklyn, baby jay, Kenzie , Saint , and King . Where going to Disney world. I was brushing my hair into a sloppy side pony tail when my phone started ringing.

" Hola" I said not looking at the caller I.D

"Lil Sis?" The voice said through the phone. Making my eyes widen a little.

It was my big brother Trey our dad was a big time drug dealer and he died in a big shoot out, So we've been told but I don't believe that. I was only 7 when this happened and my brother was 16. After our dad went missing , our mother turned to drinking as her way to deal with my father's passing. She never let us see it though. She always acted normal around us. When my brother turned 18 he took over our, fathers business and my mother didn't like it she would complain from time to time. That didn't stop him now our mother lives in Compton In the nice suburbs part. She went to counseling
and alcoholic classes and she's been doing great it isn't as heavy at it was when we were kids. She still wears her ring and have pictures of my dad and us in her house hanging on the walls.

" Trey ? Why you wait a whole week without calling or texting me ? " I said, while packing my fuzzy socks.
" Sorry lil sis I was busy handling business" He said sounding calm. He runs our dads business know. It can be pretty stressful sometimes he goes a whole week without a text or call to cheek on me, I get worried.

" Yea , mhhhhh what I tell you about that you remember what happen last time." Last time I beat his ass cause he didn't call me for a whole month, and I was calling him he didn't even answer and or send me a text, to say he was okay.

" Yea , lol sis I remember I still got the scares , so what's this I hear you talking to my nigga King?"

Omggggg how did he know about King? I didn't even think he knew him, damn that didn't even cross my mind. Duhhh they homies but they're in different sets and they're both King pins, but they respect each other.

" Umm, What you talking about Trey?" I asked playing dumb.

" Don't play dumb, you know exactly who I'am talking about!" He said seriously over the phone. He's so over protective.

" Okay, fine yea we talk but we're just friends Trey I swear." I said trying to tell him were just friends because I know how he can get.

" Chanel, I just want you to be careful. I love you just don't wanna see you get hurt."

" I know Trey, I know I love you too big bro." I cooed into the phone.

"Alright I gotta see you later lil sis, love Ya!"

" Love Ya too,see you later" I said hanging up the phone, checking my messages.

*King *

It's been two weeks and me and Chanel have been texting ever since. she's amazing she graduates from med school this Friday. I'm so proud of her, I think she may be wifey type, but I wanna take my time to get to know her better.

* Text Convo w/ Chanel *
King 😍😏 : I'm coming to pick you up

Nelly 👑😍😏 : How you know if I'm not busy?

King 😍😏 : Be ready I'm omw, be there in 5 mins

Nelly 👑😍😏 : Ummm ... Okay

* End Of Convo *

I put some gray jogging pants on and grabbed a white tee out my dresser and put some nike socks on and slipped on my black nike slides and I was out. I hopped in my car and drove to Chanel's house.

* Chanel *

I was putting my pants on when I heard knocking on the door. I quickly put on a tee shirt and zipped and buttoned my skinny jeans and put on my black low-top chucks. My hair was still in a sloppy/neat pony tail. I ran down stairs, when I opened the door King was standing their smiling. Looking down at me with those beautiful hazel - greenish eyes.

" Hey Beautiful " He said smiling showing his pearly whites.

" Hi King " I said smiling showing my dimples. I felt my cheeks turn bright red.

I made sure I had my phone, keys, and wallet, and locked the house up. King opened his car door,for me and waited till I got in a jogged to his side. I took a look around his car and it was pretty nice. It's clean and smells nice. I smiled to myself , just by how clean his car is I know he takes care of his self. King knocked out of my thoughts by staring at me.

" What is something on my face?" I asked frowning a little.

He smiled chuckling " Your just so beautiful, I love your smile." He said starting the car and backing out the drive way, driving on to the road.

We were in a comfortable silence. I staring out the window, humming to the music coming from the radio , King turned it up and my jam was on. so I started singing.

" At your best you are loved, your a positive motivating force within my life, should you ever feel the need to wonder why let me, let know."

* King *

The way Chanel was singing that song had me feeling some type of way. She sounded beautiful and she was definitely feeling herself. We arrived to our destination which was the skating ring. I just wanted to hang with her and get comfortable around each other.

" That's your song ain't it?" I asked. opening her car door, for her.

" Yea I'm a big Aaliyah fan." She said smiling.

We walked in and I paid she wouldn't let me at first so I had to make a deal with her. I pay for our skates and she'll pay for our food. It wasn't to packed nobody but old people and a few youngsters.

" You now how to skate." I asked her watching her fumble a little bit. but she caught her Balance. I chuckled to myself.

" Yea it's been a while but I just have to get used to it ." She said grabbing onto my shirt for support. I laughed holding her by her small waist. I was skating backwards holding on to her waist guiding her. So she wouldn't fall.

* Chanel *

I can't believe he took me roller skating. I haven't been here since I was 6 with my dad. It kinda brought back old memories. I didn't realize a tear had fallen until King wiped it away. Just then my song came on, the one I was singing in the car . Next thing I know he pecked my lips softly lordddddddd his lips were soft as hell. He pulled me closer and deepened the kiss, gently brushing his tongue across my bottom lip. I open my mouth and our tongues met and danced around. I felt his hands slide down to my Butt slightly grabbing it, and giving it a gently squeeze. He then pulled back from the kiss sucking on my bottom lip and pecked my lips one more time.

" I guess this is our song now." He said staring into my eyes. I could only stare back, nodding my head and smiling.