Chapter - 5

Declan was what most kids (mostly girls) call, 'charming, brave, and awesome. But I knew him better than anyone, after all I have been his enemy for the last six years. and since then what I have learnt about my annoying classmate was... he was horrified, petrified, absolutely terrified of spiders.

He aggressively leapt off his seat and started jumping in between the bus. his screams grew louder and he finally got rid of the spider. His face was priceless though.

he looked at me grimly and gave i gave him a satisfied smirk that only seemed to fire him up more.

"JENNIFER!"

"Happy April fools!" I shrugged intently and the bus howled with loud laughter.

"Nice one jens" he smiled as if he wasn't affected but he already gave that one away when he screamed in pitch higher than Mariah Carey.

"10 minutes to the camp stop, kids!" Kevin, our camp teacher yelled. He was sooooo not into this. When our school announced that class 10 D was going a camping trip, all the teachers mysteriously had sudden family emergencies to attend to, Kevin was a Middle Ages grumpy man who became a teacher after being fired five times and wanted to impress our principle, so he took this job, which nobody wanted to take. And the that was pretty understandable since, um, our class isn't really the best class.

Before I knew it the bus came to a halt and I couldn't wait to get out and stretch my long arms and legs. I was taller than most girls in my class, around 5'8 or 5'9 something. I got out and yawned while all the other girls were amazed by the 'beauty', and 'nature' and 'the greenery'. While i was like 'what all the fuss about'/

Don't get me wrong, I know the importance of trees, and our balanced coexistence but I just can't see the beauty of that green stuff and the mucky soil. Well I guess I do see the negative points more than the positive ones.