20. 𝘖𝘕𝘓𝘠 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘚

ONLY YOURS─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

ONLY YOURS
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

Earlier...

"May I have some of your time, Todoroki-san?"

The peppermint boy stares at the black haired beauty with furrowed eyebrows, wondering what she wants to talk about with him while you're away. He tears off his eyes a second later, focusing it back to the table in front of him.

"If what you're about to say is not about school matters, I have no time for you," Todoroki muttered coldly, not even sparing her another glance. "I want you out of that chair before Y/n comes back."

Yaoyorozu felt like she had been drenched with cold water from his words. She felt like a mistress with no right to talk to her lover, no right to have his attention. It hurts her heart deeply. She had long been harboring romantic feelings for him ever since she met him a year ago, but how can you sway his heart if you were just a mere stranger a few months ago?

Despite feeling humiliated, Yaoyorozu Momo is determined to make his trust in you sway. "It's not about school matters, however, I believe this is something you'd want to hear about Todoroki-san. It's about Takahashi-san.."

Todoroki sharply looks at her, calculating eyes narrowing at her figure. If it's about you, then he has no choice but to listen. "What about Y/n?"

"Did you two get engaged for political reasons?"

Her question made the boy frown. "I don't see why that concerns you."

"That is because I had a talk with Takahashi-san some time ago," she started, black eyes staring at his mismatched ones. "I have asked about your engagement but Takahashi-san seem to have other motives. I think she's only using you for her own personal gain."

The last statement almost made him scoff. Almost. "You are smart Yaoyorozu, but how come you don't know our engagement was based on personal gain as well? Your father offered one of your companies to Endeavor, and another 50% share just for us to get engaged again. Are you saying that your family simply offered their wealth but they don't want Endeavor's influence?"