page 10

I grabbed the Note to read it better it said 'what happened to you? who hurt you?' "no one hurt me Brahms" I have to lie, I don't want them to know.
"I just tripped down the staircase near the Walgreens and landed face first,heh, I'm fine thanks for asking".

"I've been meaning to tell you that Im thinking about buying a TV and a Wi-Fi router and things like that so we can have some sort of entertainment."  A creek came from the wall I took that as a yes and I grinned.

I ordered everything off of Amazon prime and I also order a little bit of fabric so I can continue with my work. "You see that Brahms, that's what I like to call Smart shopping." 

"Holy cow" I look outside. The moon has already taken the sun's place. is it really that late? "I am feeling kind of tired so I should change, brush my teeth and then change you and put you to bed. All right that sounds like a plan"

I changed into some comfortable pajamas and also changed Brahms, I put him to bed. I decide to give him a good nights kiss today since I though it would maybe brighten the day. "Good night Brahms. See you tomorrow."

I go to my room and turn off the lights, I yawn. When my head hits the pillow my exiughstion finally gets to me and I fall asleep.

My eyes shoot open as I heard a creek. My mouth went Dry when I saw a figure standing right beside my bed.