Prologue

The air left me as i stood in the doorway, unable to comprehend what my eyes were seeing.

He lowered his hands from her waist to her bum, lifting her body up onto the wooden desk. My breath hitched in my throat, sudden realization of the situation coming in tact.

His nose grazes along her neck. His lips closing around the skin below her ear.

My heart continued to pound.

The world seemed to stop at that moment.

The tears began to form in my eyes. But I fought them back. I wouldn't cry, not here. Not where he could see me.

I didn't know how long i stood their. Staring at the indescribable pain, but I was unable to tear my eyes away from him.

I wanted to, I wanted to leave. Never look back. But I found myself stuck in a daze.

The images began to flash through my mind.

Those lips on that woman's neck used to be on my lips. Grazing my skin gently. The touch sending shivers to create goosebumps along my arms.

He would grasp me in his tight embrace. His strong scent keeping me captive.

The light green that glistened in his eyes would lock into my green blue eyes and I would always become consumed.

That slight smirk he would give me when I'd kiss his nose. The warm comforting feeling i got when i saw him.

He used to be my everything. But now, now he was nothing. Nothing but a small figment of my imagination.

*********************************

If you enjoyed it and ill be posting the first chapter instead of leaving you with this. Vote, comment and fan if you like it.

I'll be updating as much as I possibly can, that's a promise!! I have a lot planned out for this story.

I understand their will be errors and I apologize. Just comment or bear with me. I'll be editing when I have extra time. It's a process and I'm still going through it.

Thanks for reading! Click for chapter one, you know you want to (:

-Ashley