Chapter - Get this book for free (limited time only)!

Before we get to the free stuff, it's time to announce the cover contest winner.

Congratulations to Irah Gabato!

And thank you everyone else for your cover submissions, you all were a close competition!

Ira!

Your submission will be the official cover of Unwanted Attraction. Check it out; it's just perfect for the book: https://typewriterpub.com/author/tr-iyer/#unwanted-attraction-cover.

Because you've been really helping me out in this launching process, you deserve a gift from me. As I’ve mentioned before, we're giving away bonus chapters!

“Ornelia.” Maximus King tries getting his tongue around the name.

He loathes this woman, his future wife, Ornelia Dawson—a potential gold-digger. He wants to make sure she gets nothing. Only he should benefit from that marriage deal his grandfather has arranged.

Yet, when he sees her, she distracts him, her beauty gradually disarming him. But he must control himself. He cannot let her have their money.

He is Maximus King. He does things his way, and he gets what he wants.

But will he be able to resist Ornelia Dawson if he is wrong with his judgment with her?

You can get it on Amazon for free until July 16, 2021. After this week, it will still be available on the said platform for a good price. Go get your copy while it's still free!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0993WLNDR

I will see you in the next post