Chapter 1 - Bridal Shower

Arielle's PoV

I just wanted to forget. The pain of not being his bride. The pain of being a bridesmaid to the wedding I once thought would be mine.

"Let's welcome our dancers!!" Sigaw ng host ng bridal shower. Bridal shower ng ex at ng best friend ko.

Naging kami, pero hindi alam ng best friend ko yun. Now he finally found his lifetime. At hindi ako yun.

I chugged down a whole glass of wine not even minding the dancer who just arrived

"Wohoo!!"

"Arielle dahan dahan malalasing ka agad niyan"

"Okay lang ako" sambit ko drinking another one

"Sht this guys hot but I have my own hot guy to be married with haha" sambit ng best friend ko

Tangina. Ang sakit.

Philip's PoV

I wouldn't have gotten this job kung di lang dahil sa pangangailangan ko ng pera. I did reject the offer at first but I guess life jokes at me. Now I'm here.

I danced as they cheer. But my attention got stuck to a girl drinking on her own. Not even looking at me. She seems troubled. Oh fck do I care?

I continued my job pagkatapos they offered me to stay and have a small chat. So I did. I drank as well and found myself beside the girl I was looking at earlier.

"Can you help me escape this hell?"

"What?"

"Save me, mister."

"Miss, you're drunk"

"No I'm not. But my heart is. My heart is drowning..." sambit niya sabay hawak sa dibdib niya

I looked around and saw the people around here drunk as well. I don't know what's gotten into me that I pulled the girl out that place.

"S-san mo ba ko dadalhin?!"

"You told me to save you" sambit ko holding my head. Fck I can't go far. Lasing na din ako

"Help me forget mister..." sambit niya suddenly pulling my head kissing me

I pushed her slightly. Damn I don't have self control anymore.

I looked around and saw a motel. Fck whatever.

I pulled her there and booked a room. The moment we entered the room, she grabbed my face immediately and kissed me

I pushed her towards the door and grabbed her face this time, roughly kissing her and feeling her tongue play with mine.

We pulled away to catch some air. Parehong mabilis ang paghinga namin

I can't hold back anymore.

I started to kiss her neck. I felt her hands around my head as if pulling me more.

"Aahh" ungol niya nang mag-iwan ako ng marka sa leeg niya

"Fck" i started to touch her thighs upwards inside her dress towards her butt

"Hngg" she moaned as i give her butt a squeeze. This feels so good.

I held her other thigh as I pull her up. Nakabitin siya ngayon saken still leaning on the door. I definitely forgot that her dress also has low cleavage and now it fcking shows.

I leaned down and shoved her dress down with my mouth and found my way to her breast.

"Aahh!" She exclaimed as I licked her chest squeezing her butt. Fck I love that moan.

I lifted her properly and headed towards the bed. I laid her down. Her cave as if welcoming me.

I undressed and shoved myself above her. Kissing every part of her from her toes up her covered core.

"Fck!" I heard her as I sniffed and gently pulled her undies away. I went back to her core and started my purpose there.

I know this is not part of my job, but fck this girl's got me doing it. I can't stop. And I definitely won't.

"Aahh!!" Her moans just keeps me going damn it

"F-fck sht t-aahh ahh hmm"

Hindi pa ko nakuntento. I fully lifted her dress off her and placed my hands above her mounds. Naramdaman ko namang hinawakan niya yung kamay ko as if guiding me.

"Aahhh m-mo ohhh re" so I continued. But this time with my fingers in.

"Ahh!"

"Damn those moans get me drunk more and more with you"

I felt her folds tighten up as if she's about to have her release kaya mas binilisan ko

"D-don't sto ahh stop!" And there she came and I swallowed.

I wiped my face off and began to position myself above her. I kissed her lips and touched her breast once again before i pushed myself in.

"Aahhh!!"

Nanlaki ang mata ko seeing her tears. S-she's a virgin?!