Make it official

I've been dating Damiano for 7 months but it's nothing we have told the internet or anyone except family and close friends because I haven't felt quite ready yet for everyones reactions. I wasn't interested in social media at all before meeting Damiano but now that he has introduced me to the whole social media "thing" I love spending time on instagram and youtube during the days. Even tho I would like to keep our relationship private Damiano thinks that we should make it official because it's already been hard keeping it a secret. I agree with him but I don't know when I will be ready because the thoughts about being in the spotlight scared me but it also made me curious. I've been scared of getting judged in my whole life and that's the problem with the internet, people will judge and share their opinions without any filters.

"This is it" Damiano said carrying the last few boxes with my stuff. I'm moving in with Damiano today and I'm beyond excited to live with him. We have been talking about it for the last 2 months and as I got a new job close to Damianos place I decided that it was time to move in with him. 

After a long day of cleaning up the mess and packing up my stuff we sat down to rest in the couch for a bit. "I think I'm ready" I said looking at him. "For what" he asked a little confused and I planted a soft kiss on his cheek and said, "you know, tell the world about us". He smiled and we talked about it for a while and we decided to not post anything, but instead just show us more in public like we avoided before and let people figure out by themself.

The next day both me and Damiano were free from work so we decided we should celebrate moving in together along with our 9 months anniversary. Holding hands we walked along the street looking in different shops. Damiano bought a cute silver necklace for me with a "D" on it and I bought him a perfume. We stopped by a café and ordered some ice cream and talked about random things. On our way home later that day a couple of fans noticed Damiano and he took some pictures with them while I was standing beside. I was pretty satisfied not having to be seen. The day turned out great.

A couple of days later I woke up early so I had time to make pancakes for breakfast and I left some for Damiano to enjoy when he wakes up later. I went to work since it was a normal tuesday and I had a chill and nice day at work.  On my way home I noticed a random girl tilting her phone towards me and it looked like she took pictures of me. This whole thing was new to me so I just shrugged it of and kept walking home wondering if something about our relationship came out. 

Damiano was gone probably hanging out and practising with the band for their new album release when I came home so I sat down at the dinner table scrolling trough instagram exploring page when I came across several pictures of me and Damiano at different places holding hands. One of the pictures that was sent around  the most was the one with me and Damiano kissing in the water at the beach. The articles and posts had different and weird titles like; "Damiano David seen with new girlfriend in Rome", "Måneskin frontman spotted lately with new girl", "Rock star Damiano hanging out with his possible new girlfriend" 

It was weird seeing my face everywhere but I had prepared myself for it. People all over the world were now talking about me and some even found my instagram so after a while my followers and messeges on instagram were gaining lots by every minute. It was a lot to take in so I was about to call Damiano when he suddenly opened the door and rushed in to meet me sitting in the kitchen. "Have you seen?" He asked. "Yes and it's okay for me" I said. "I was worried because I understand it's a lot to take in at the beginning". He said as we sat down and talked about it while reading through some of the articles and posts. Some of them were nice and people wishing us good luck with the relationships but some people were making rumors. Damiano told me to never care about the trolls. Obviously I saw some people hating and having opinions but overall people were messeging me lots of love so I was happy that we were official. It took me some time to get used to the followers and people around me and us and it was crazy to think that Damiano are going through the same thing but 10x more. I don't understand how that man can handle it but that's maybe why I love him.

Thanks for reading again this one took a long time to write but I think it turned out good. I hope it's not too difficult to read because as said before this is my first time writing.

Have a good day :)