2 ;

"The desire of power feeds off itself, Growing as it devours"

-Ursula K le Guin

Livia 

As I walked into the small apartment I compelled from a lady in her mid 50's, a knock was heard at the door, I waved for violet to get it.

I saw Callum walk in with a worried expression on his handsome face. I muttered a fast 'What is it as I turned my back to him.

"I found the information you requested"He visibly was shaking at the thought.

"Spit it out Callum" I spoke rather harshly wanting to know if any other people were here for the doppelganger.

"It's him Liv, He's back" My heart sank, I didn't show it but it did. 'The person I haven't seen in over 5 centuries is in the same town as I am'. Cal could read me like a book a placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. Quickly shoving it away I straightened.

"Well, we must not get seen by any one of them, now hand me some sage, salt, and fetch me someone tasty I'm hungry." With a wink, he scurried off to the kitchen getting my things for my spell. Hearing the door close I walked to a brown cardboard box labeled 'Do not touch' in bold. I opened it with a small smile as my brown eyes saw the white jewelry box.

 Opening it, a brown oak wood necklace with a small pendant was inside. I remembered the first night I gave it to the person I loved most.

997 AD

'Elijah I have a gift for you my love' I sang sweetly at him walking to our spot in the woods.

"My darling, you know I do not like you giving me gifts that's is what I do to you" I frowned at his sentence not liking how 'manly' it sounded.

"Just close your eyes my love" I saw his eyelids slowly flutter close a small smile on his soft lips. I went behind him bending down since he was on his knees, while I was standing. I place the necklace around his neck with a smile hugging his shoulders. "You can open now" I saw him shiver from my whisper voice next to his ear.

He looked at the necklace smiling then kissed my head with a small 'Thank you'. 

"oh and if you ever say such words like that again I will no longer see you again" He looked confused then remembered him saying the words from the surprise

"As you wish my love" with the brightest smile he kissed me on the lips.

Author speaks ; Hey guys hope you liked this chapter feel free to leave some ideas down below , If ya liked you can vote if you didn't don't vote lol

But yes I used noah centineo because I love him.