Cheap liqour on ice, nice

My loft isn't that big but more than enough for me. I'm so thankful my parents pay most of my rents, I couldn't afford it otherwise, I mean I just moved here and still search for a real job cause I fucking hate working at the diner I'm currently working in. But I still don't want their help. I want to be independent and not having to rely on people that like me because I'm part of their family.

(Her loft)

(Her loft)

Today my shift starts at 5 pm, which is in four hours so there's enough time. I checked my phone.

2 message from Vici💕

Heyyy how's LA???
Miss u over here any interesting guys?

God no I had to stop two weirdos from shooting
me yesterday lmao LA beeing dangerous

Wait what?? Where they cute?

Hell no they looked like some wanna be's

Sucks

Hella does

Tell me if anything special happens
And don't let anyone shoot u lol

Tryna not get shot

Vici was my best friend since Kinder garden, now our ways split. She goes to college and well I'm tryna get a real job and get some extra money from some stuff.

I decided to not eat cause I could at work, so I took a shower, did my makeup and put on some cloth. Then I started taking pictures and found a good one to post on Instagram

 Then I started taking pictures and found a good one to post on Instagram

@notmaddie dunno what to write

876 likes 47 comments

@theonlyevan: found you! Forgot to give me your number
@random: pretty
@viviswrld: love u, miss u

Load more comments...

Just then I left my loft for work. Cause I don't have a drivers license, I always have to go by bus, which is kinda annoying.

After what felt like forever I finally arrived at the diner and began my shift. Nothing special happened at first, just some clients ordering their burgers and not giving tips. This is one of the points why I hate working here.

A group of girls was shouting loudly and complaining about their love life, which is always funny to hear. I got their order, then Made my way to the kitchen.
„ Two light Burger, one Caesar salad, one little fries and four diet Coke's"
„So the Classic I'm-a-skinny-bitch-that-won't-admit-I-have-a-eating-disorder for four"
Jackson, the kitchen chef answered and I busted out laughing.
„They actually look just like you said, well done"
He smiled and turned and I had to go back to the table section, cause six boys entered and sat down at a table in a corner.

„What can I get you?" I said and looked at the six boys.
„One Coke and a burger please" the one in the front said.
„You're being so kind, what's wrong with you man? And I'd order a sprite and a burger with bacon" a dark skinned guy with face tatts said.
Suddenly the one in the back looked up, he looked just like that wanna be from yesterday, wait that is him. He didn't say anything so I took the other orders, till it was his turn.
„How bout you?" I asked staring at him.
„What do you want from me bitch?"
„Your order" I said monotone and slightly annoyed. 
„Wait a damn second your that bitch from yesterday, right?"
„Oh yes well that was fun" I said laughing, but I felt like he'd jump over the table real soon if I play that calm furthermore.
„It was kind of paltry yesterday" I couldn't shut my mouth.
„Be quiet I told you I'm not done with you bitch"
„God stop calling me a bitch"
He stood up and grabbed me by my wrist, the pushed me down on the table.
„Listen I hate when you talk back on me"

„Everything alright?" Jackson shouted from the back.
„Everything under control" I said pushing the boy away from me.
„So no food for the little bad boy"
„Yes I'd like to have a burger and big fries also a sprite, ma"
I turned around without saying another word.

10 minutes later I came back with their food and served it.
„Okay listen girl" The wanna be pulled me closer to him „keep out of my bullshit, it's nothing for someone like you babe"
What does he think he his? He doesn't have to tell me what to do and he doesn't even know me.
„No I'ma make you listen to me, you just stop talking to me and stop calling me names alright? And please step out of my bullishit okay?"
„Shawty some bad girl?" he smirked at me.
„Ugh and now eat before it gets cold"
„Okay Ma" he smirked again and his nose scrunched.
„Peep stop bothering that poor girl" the other guy with face tatts said. „Anyways what's your name?"
„Maddy and you?"
„This is peep aka Gus or Gustav, over there we have Chris and Adam, Wiggy and Trey over there, well and I'm Tracy. I just wanted to thank you for talking against him, he'll cry about this like for the next 2 weeks"
„Nobody calls me Gustav Ugh" the wanna be threw in.
I gave Tracy a smile „Not my problem"
„Well I'm sorry about last evening, maybe you should hang some time? You seem like you could stop this dude from being this kind of cool"
I laughed and looked to the dude called peep. By the way what ist this even for a name?
„Sounds fun and im new in town so why not"
Peep got out of his zone „She shouldn't"
„None of your business" Tracy said as he gave me his phone to save in my number. „Just slipp around tonight, gonna text you the address"
„I will" I laughed.

Tracy seemed okay but this peep guy really seemed offended by me, the others didn't talk to me, so I don't know about them. Some friends to hang out would be nice, who would have know I meet up the guys that yesterday threatened me with a gun?

____________________________________
Tell me what you think! I kinda have big plans so it'll get interesting soon. Love y'all for reading this💕 please vote and comment