And take a sip

~Maddies POV~

We drove in silence his music playing in the background. It felt better driving with him than with Jackson, Gus vibe was just different.

„Why did you do that?" I asked after a while of silence.
„Just because I couldn't stand him kissing you" he muttered, I could tell he was annoyed.
„What the actual fuck? I can't stand your bipolarity, if I'm only your side hoe, then please just let me live my own love life. You gotta decide what I am to you"
„No just like I don't know I dont want to see you with another boy"
„I literally see you fuck another random bitch every evening and you are telling me something about not being able to stand him kissing me, that's uhm... weird" I said in kind of an angry tone.
„You watch my life porn? Cute"
„God no! I just like see it and then go"
„Come on babe, you can admit it"
„Your confidence is annoying you wanna be" I looked out of the window.
„I am a what? A wanna be?"
„Yes this was literally the first thing I thought when I looked in your face as you pressed the gun on my chest" I laughed.
„Not nice" he pouted.
„You literally destroyed my relationship, I can be mean to you right now"
„Come on, Tracy told me how uncomfortable you are around him"
„So you ask Tracy out about Me?"
„No I just wanted to know who that guy is so I can kill him"
„You are like obsessed with me?"
„No I just don't want you to get hurt by anyone."
„So you think you can hurt Me?"
„No it was t meant to-
„Gus let me out of the car" I interrupted him.
„Now" I snapped after he just drove further.
„you wanna get run over by a car? We are on a high way"
„Yes please, better than driving with you prick"
„Just no" he said and drove further.

We remained in silence and I noticed he didn't drive home.

„Gustav would you like to tell me where we are going?" I asked concerned.
„Imma take the long way home, wanna spend more time" he said like a little child.

God why? Why do I have to land in his car and why do I have to get seen by him in the mall?

„Mads uhm I... euh well" he began to stutter and seemed nervous, biting his under lip.
„Apology or some shit?"
„No euh just well I wondered if you like I don't know would like to... come over tonight, just to you know hang and shit"

~Gus POV~

Shit I wanted to ask her out, well then another time. I mean she puts me under pressure with this deciding thing. I'm worse at making them and I always choose the wrong.

„Gus, I come over almost every other day, why are you so nervous?" she laughed at me.
„I know, just like I never ask you. It's always Tracy cause you two are like the closest."
„Someone's jealous?"
„To be honest, yes" I sighted and drove in the parking lot in our street.
„I guess that's it then" I said as I got out of the car and walked around it to open the door for her.
„Such a gentleman, what happened?"
„Just being nice"
„Anyways, see you later. I'll come around 8" her smile was adorable.
„Seeing forewards to this" I grabbed her for a hug, then let her go inside.

I laid in my bed waiting till it's finally 8 o'clock cause I was bored as shit. I swear to myself, if I land in my bed with another girl but Maddie today, I'm gonna kill myself.

@notmaddie „I'm cuming over to, I quote, „hang and shit"Liked by tracyminajj, viciswrld and 3674 others

Liked by tracyminajj, viciswrld and 3674 others

@random you look so gorgeous
@lilpeep now she quotes me😆
@lilpeep you are so beautiful, c u
@lilpeepfan why is he commenting in her pics, it isn't even that she looks so good
@lilpeep only I make u cum😈
      @notmaddie 😮‍💨😳
Load more comments...

Almost like a reflex, I screenshot her picture. Damn she looks good and she has brains.

„I've been waiting for you!" I walked towards the girl that stood in the door frame.
„You are really exited" she laughed her beautiful smile.
„Yes, come in"

We all sat down on the couch in the living room. Tracy pushed me aside after a while.

„Listen man don't fuck This up with her, she told me how insecure you were and stuff, man don't get get pussy whipped. I can tell you like her" he looked deep in my eyes.
„Believe me, I'm trying to not fuck this up"
„I like her" Tracy said.
„Tracy no" I looked down.
„Peep not like that I like her as a friend"
„Oh yeah sure sorry, I got you wrong bro" I laughed.
„Go get her, I know you like you talk non stop about her."
„Imma try" I smiled

Tracy walked back, I got cold drinks for me and maddie, then got back too.

„Look I got us drinks" I gave Maddie the cup with vodka and monster, then plopped down on the couch right next to her.  
„You're the best" she bend over to kiss my cheek.
„I know"

We drank, smoked and had our fun. Chris, who didn't live here left at like 1am and the others slowly went to bed. Tracy and Nate didn't want to leave.

„Mads, wanna go on the balcony, smoke a little or something"
„You've been smoking in here the whole evening, but sure"

We got up and walked into my room to stay at the little balcony of mine.

„To be honest I just wanted some privacy."
„You are acting weird since we were in the car, what's wrong?" she faced me and I pulled her closer, so she now sat in my lap.
„Okay well I didn't want to ask you to come over at first, but I was to shy to ask you out so yeah this is why we ended up here and I got so insecure. I didn't know what you'd answer and got scared, I don't wanna know the answer to my question though" I really didn't, I mean what if she doesn't want to?
„That's... cute" she smiled and snuggled into me.
„You're cold, do you want my hoodie?"

By the way, wow she really didn't answer. Wow.

„No im fine" her hands froze almost in mine. It's beginning of Dezember and she only wore a t-Shirt.

I pulled my hoodie off, then stroke it over her head.

„I think it's the first time you dress instead of undress me" she laughed.
„I love my hoodies on you"
„They are comfy too" I wore her t-Shirt by the way.

Her hair stroke through my beard, which kinda tickled, but I don't mind.

„So because you declined to ask, either didn't want my answer-
-you Wanna ask me out?" i interrupted her.
„No?" everything froze in my expression. God damn how awkward.
„Just kidding, you should have seen your face"
„Oh fuck you" I stomped her from my lap and drove through my hair.
„Wanna go on a date with me, I know it's not a big deal, but still" I said while looking in her face.
„Sure" she smiled.
„Why you always gotta act so damn cool?" I laughed

____________________________________
A/n sorry for not updating so long, it's been kinda stressful and I ran out of short term ideas. So I mean I have a general idea, but all those details that make the plot good was just missing, I hope I'm back again!

How was your day? Feel free to tell

Thanks for reading💕