The tavern

...........

Your POV:

Once we got to monstat we saw a familiar guy that was wearing something bright green " Lumine doesn't he looked familiar?" I pointed to the guy who looked like the boy we met in the forest, once she saw who I was pointing too she sent him a cold glare " That's Venti" she said with venom in her voice " we should talk to him" I spoke and her grip on my hand got tighter " why do you want to talk to him?" Lumine said trying to hide her jealousy "please" I begged and she blushed and looked away " ok only if I'm by your side the entire time got it?" I nodded " hello Venti, I haven't seen you in a awhile haven't I?" I said in happy tone he turn to look at me then he had a bright smile he looked very delighted to see me maybe a little too much " y/n! I'm so happy to see you" he exclaimed and rushed to bring me in a very tight embrace.

I hugged back but Lumine was sending him very mean glares and then roughly took him off me out of jealousy " I think that's enough" she said and quickly put my hand back with hers Venti looked like he wanted to kill Lumine " anyways y/n I was thinking if you could help me with something?" He spoke, Lumine thought that it was very sketchy and didn't want y/n with him at all, " yes anything" I replied, he looked relieved and he sighed " your too sweet y/n, what I wanted you to help me with is Devlon if that's ok?" Lumine thought for a bit then said " I can help but I don't want my y/n getting hurt" as soon as she said my y/n Venti sent a glare ' why are they glaring at each other? Why did Lumine say that I was hers? So many questions but all of them were unsolved' " I will protect her I won't let anything come near her" Venti said with a shadow covered his eyes then he was getting closer to me, Lumine noticed and stepped in front of me so he wouldn't get closer then he all ready has.

" ok but want do you want us to do?" Lumine asked, Venti came close to us to whisper what he wanted to say with out other people knowing " I want you guys help me steal the lyre that is if things does not go how we planed" he spoke in a low voice so others doesn't hear, I stood there shock "he want us to steal? I mean it is to save Devlon so I guess it wouldn't hurt" I said then he looked happy that I was going to help.

We walked to the cathedral ready to talk to the sisters there and see if they will let us borrow the lyre but as you might of guess it that didn't work out so now we are going to have too steal it much to my dismay.

Lumine had to go in with Paimon because it would cause us to be found more easily and we didn't want to take any more risks then we all ready have so now I was out side alone with Venti needless to say it was kinda awkward at first but he rubbed my back for comfort when he hugged me.

The hug was warm for some reason he smelled like mint and a bit like iron, he seemed to enjoy the hug a lot he was hugging me for longer then he needed to " your so warm and soft y/n I feel like I could hug you forever" that would be sweet if only the way he said it " thanks?" It came out more like a question then a reply. 

Venti look very happy that I was alone with him and he was blushing the entire time we were together, out of nowhere Lumine and Paimon came outside running " they got us! run!" Lumine shouted then we all took off running to the tavern so they won't find us.

Once we got there Venti asked the guy there if we could be upstairs he thought it was suspicious but decided to let us anyways, two guards came in and asked the man if we were here luckily he didn't tell us out.

We went back downstairs as soon as they left " what did you do now Venti?" The guy with red hair asked in a harsh tone " why do you think I always do something bad, well anyways we did try to steal the lyre" Venti spoke when scratching the back of his neck " you did what now?!" He fumed he did not look very happy with the reply from Venti " and you two can you both tell us what happened" he asked " I was outside with Venti so I don't really know what happened in there" I spoke and he nodded in understanding " there was somebody who stole the lyre before we could get it" Lumine told them, the guy in the red hair just give a tsk " ok they are looking for you guys so it would be best to keep low you can stay here for the night we can talk more about this tomorrow" he said then we went up stairs to go to bed but unluckily for me there was not enough rooms there was only three  , Venti and Lumine offer for me to sleep with them but Diluc said that I was going to sleep with him for tonight.