The city of freedom

Oh if you like this book you can check out my other Yandere books if you want
................
Amber POV:

I was doing my daily missions when my eyes get view of the most beautiful girl I have ever seen but when I take a closer look there is a other girl with her.

' why is she with a goddess like her!! She should mind her own business and run along not to bother what's mine has she never learn to not take things that is not hers' I thought I run towards them to get to them " HEY WAIT!" I shouted to them so they can slow down. " what are you guys doing out here? You look like you guys are not from here" I said to them my eyes lingering on the very pretty lady but I think she noticed because she blushed a very red color " o-oh u-umm we were just going to monstat the city of freedom" she said stuttering ' h-how cute, she is so innocent and pure, I need to protect her from this dark and evil world' I thought of all the ways I can protect her and even marry her one day I was a very blushing mess just thinking about it. " well I can help you going around the city of freedom oh and I am amber the gliding champion of monstat!" I said excited too show her around the place and hold hand with her then her friends glared at me not likening how friendly I was with her I just glared back ' who do they think they are just wanting to take her away from me never in a life time suckers' I thought a little evilly.

Your POV:

" ok thank you for the offer, and my name is Lumine this is Paimon and this is y/n" Lumine said glaring at her " ya, ya Paimon doesn't need you to show Paimon around" Paimon said annoyed" actually that would be quite nice , and guys we don't know anything about this world so it would be good for someone to show as around" I said trying to convince them we should let her help us " ahhh fineee" Paimon said it sound like she really didn't want to agree ". I guess we can..." Lumine said but she mumbled something to amber and amber mumbled something back " w-what are you guys taking about?" I asked with curiosity in my voice " oh nothing to worry over your pretty head over, come on we should go over to monstat now, I will lead the way!" Amber said to me as she was glaring at Lumine and Paimon. " here we are welcome to monstat the city of freedom, there are so many things I want to show you y/n" amber said to me when grabbing my hands in hers.

Lumine and Paimon was glaring her down. Amber was walking us up to a large statue, she was holding my hands and talking about how great monstat was I had pink on my face because I am kinda new to holding someone's hand I just usually just kept my hands to myself. We finally got up to the huge statue I am guessing it was supposed to be some type of archon or something similar.

Suddenly there was a huge gust of wind, I squinted my eyes because of the wild, cold wind, what I saw when I open my eyes fully was a dragon it was the same one that was with the boy in the forest.

" that's storm terror this has been happening for a while but I didn't think it was going to happen today! Here take these it will help you get storm terror away!" Amber said with panic in her voice as she handed us the gliders.

There were wind currents that me and Lumine can fly up and help take storm terror away from the city.

Me and Lumine got storm terror away from the city but it was difficult to do so. Some guy walked over to us " so are you a friend or a fow?" A man with dark blue hair and a eye patch said " I think we are a friend, we are not going to harm anyone so I think friend" I said with a smile " y/n! Some time you can be such a dork" Paimon said shaking her head " oh then what did he mean if it was not that?" I said tilting my head " no Paimon was wrong he probably did mean that" Lumine said to me.

Some tall lady came over to us and said " you guys actually got storm terror to leave the town alone for now, I would like you guys to meet me at the knights of favonist headquarters " she said, she gave me a last glance before walking away. " hey! Are you guys ok?!" Amber said as she was checking my body for any injuries " no we are fine" Lumine said with a little bit of anger in her voice as she took amber off of me.

Jeans POV:

I just talked with the most kind girl I have ever met, I watch the whole thing of her going to help to get storm terror away from the city.

Why would amber put her in danger like that she could of died, even thinking of her dying just made me want to cry I would not be able to take that pain so that why I need to protect her so she will never get hurt by anything not by monsters not by cruel people.

I will protect her nothing can hurt her if she was with me so I will have her close to me at all times wether she likes it or not.

I want to be the only person she will ever love, we both can get married and adopt kids, she would be a really good mother with me. I swear that I will make that a reality.

I hated the way that Lumine, amber and Keaya looked at her there looks was full of possessiveness and lust, I just wanted to kill them for even thinking they had a chance with my future wife. I did invite her to the headquarters because I wanted to know her a lot more to know everything about her.

I was walking back to headquarters trying to look as normal as possible because how excited I was to know more about y/n and spend time with y/n.
..............
What Lumine mumbled to amber ( just know she's mine)

What Amber mumbled back ( never in a million years she'll be yours)
.........