Chapter 1: Melbourne Surprise

Chapter 1: Frankie's News

Ariana sat in her bed snuggled into the several blankets that surrounded her; The goodbye at the JFK airport was literally burned into her head. It was unforgettable and it made her really upset.. She missed her boyfriend, she missed Jai. Letting out a sigh, she picked up her phone and sent Jai a text message.

'Hey babe, miss you already!' The girl quickly texted him hoping it would make herself feel better.

It didn't. There were a few knocks on my door but I chose to ignore; it was clear I was having a shitty day already.

"Ariana open up! Open up!"Frankie shouted from the other end.

I swear he makes my days better.

"Okay okay!" I shouted back with a laugh as she got out of bed tangled in the blankets. Swinging the door open with anticipation, I looked at him waiting for something exciting. He looked at me with an excited face and it just made me want to know more.

"Ari you aren't going to believe this... Dan Warp bought two tickets for.." Frankie started to say. I swear he did that to me on purpose.

"Spit it out!" I said sheepishly. I couldn't take it anymore,this girl had to know.

"To Melbourne Victoria, Australia!" Frankie shouted out, seeming more excited than Me.

Melbourne Australia... Melbourne Australia... Melbourne. Was all that was being repeated in my mind.

"Ari? Are you alright? Come on get excited! Your boyfriend Jai lives there! Surprise him!" Frankie explained, giving up as he walked into my room.

Surprise him.. That was it! It would be perfect. Turning to the direction of my room, I saw that Frankie was already packing up my clothes; I trusted him. I got up and walked to his room noticing the few duffle bags. He was born ready.

As I walked back to my room, he had gotten a lot packed in the small amount of time.

"Woah Frankie I'm not moving," I teased, playing with the ends of my hair as I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. Taking it in my hand, it was a text from Jai.

"hello beautiful, I miss your face. <3" Jai's text read. It gave me butterflies and I smiled. The feeling was amazing. My brother looked at me with a given smirk, he already knew.

"So we're ready to wake up tomorrow at 6:30 to leave at the JFK airport, headed for Melbourne Victoria tomorrow?" Frankie asked me raising a brow. Did I look like a superhero to him?

I could only shrug, nodding and agreeing because I wanted to see my boyfriend so badly, and Dan Warp did this just for me. He was a great director. Frankie had only told me this because he was hinting it was time for bed. I watched him walk to his room and shut the door, realizing he had neatly packed all of the things I needed; it's like he wanted me to go. I quickly undressed, pulling on some boy shorts and a big tshirt, making my way into the bathroom. Running the brush through my brown locks several times before placing it into a fishtail braid. I quickly brushed my teeth and shut off the light, hopping into bed noticing it was already 11:15. I wasn't a morning person, and definitely needed more than 30 minutes to get ready. As I closed my eyes, all I could think about was Jai. His eyes, everything about him. I just hope he's just as excited as I am right now.

I woke up to the sound of “Put Your Hearts Up” blaring in my ear, only to find out that Frankie was standing at the foot of my bed, with his ipod in his left hand. “Ughhhh Frankie 5 more minutes!” I mumbled covering my face into the several pillows.

“Then It'll be 10 minutes, I guess you don't want to see Jai after all. Okay, I'll just unpack your--” Frankie started to say, I know he was teasing but I wasn't going to let him finish that sentence. Throwing the pillow, I laughed and tried to pull a serious face.