Chapter 2

Ariana walked up the few creaky white steps to the home, hoping she wasn't making too much noise. The last thing she wanted was for the Brooks family to think they're being robbed. Knocking on the door a few times someone quickly opened it sounding extremely tired. "What the fu--" the voice stammered seeming to stop at the sight of the red head.

"Ariana what--" Beau said loudly as I covered his mouth hoping no one heard.

"Shhh! I'm here to see Jai now please be quiet?" I said giving him a look that only let him respond with a nod.

Beau let me into the well put together house as he showed me around, lastly leading me to my boyfriends room.

"He'll freak once he sees you. Have fun," the older boy said to me provocatively causing me to glare at him. I honestly didn't know what would happen, but I know I just wanted to see the boy. The door was ajar, so not much had to be pushed or pulled to get it open. Looking around the room, there were a lot of nice things and papers neatly pricked to the wall. Oh, and there was a picture of me. My eyes scanned the room, making its way to the large bed in the middle noticing a figure in its layers. Walking up to the bed slowly, I could see the shadowy figure breathing lightly in an almost deep sleep.

"Jai." I said a little loud hoping he'd wake up.

Surprisingly it didn't take much for the girl to wake him up; maybe he was a light sleeper. She watched as the boy rubbed his eyes a few times trying to make out the figure in front of him.

"Baby?" He said in a husky voice. God it was attractive.

"Hi babe." I replied with a simple smile glad to hear his voice again.

The boy shot up from his sleep to turn the light oh from his nightstand. He looked at me with such surprise, I didn't know if he was going to faint or not. I continued to look at him waiting for some sort of answer, and he grabbed me pulling me close.

"Baby I missed you so much!" Jai said as he kissed my cheek as he hugged me tightly. I couldn't complain as much as he was suffocating me, I liked the warmth he gave.

I could feel a slight blush burn on the flesh of my cheeks, giving me a warm feeling inside. I knew I was blushing because Jai was poking my cheeks as he laughed causing me to redden more.

"Stoppppp," I said lengthening the last part of the word. Ugh, this was a moment for me.

I looked up to the boy who seemed to have listened, just looking at me like he was examining my face. "Okay Jai, you can stop staring now. Do I have something on my face?" I asked raising an eyebrow. That boy really did have staring problems.

"Nothings there but pure beauty," Jai said with a big smile as his eyes lit up. they really did.

"Oh my god you cheeseball!" I said while slapping him lightly with a pillow. He was just so sweet, sometimes I wondered if he could ever be mean.

The moonlight made its way through the shiny window, reflecting onto the bed sheets of the bed.

I looked up to see him scrolling through his phone.

The girl eyed him playfully trying to take his phone. he seemed a little shaken by the fact, and pulled away afraid because she had gotten a hold of his phone. 

"Ariana," Jai said a little seriously. 

She was too busy staring at the device in her hand, reading over and over.. and over again. 

Her eyes shifted to him for a second. 

There was guilt all over his face, causing him to move the blankets. The girl got off the bed, still speechless, with a million things roaming her mind. 

"Babe--" he said again, before being cut off.

"Don't call me that. You probably call her that too." the red haired girl said flatly before throwing his phone at him. 

"Have fun." she said, not letting him talk. 

The girl rushed out, past the other boys and to the front door. She was mad. by the time she got out of the house, she ran across the street feeling beads of tears escape her eyes. Everything else was irrelevant. She couldn't stop thinking about that girls name and the conversations. How dare he. 

Her feet kept her going, until a pair of bright head lights came from the left side of her. There was no time to  move, it crashed, and drove away. Everything was dark, and all she could think of was Jai. 

--

"You did what?" Beau said with a scowl, standing in front of Jai along with Luke. 

Jai wasn't happy, it was a fan too. 

Before he could respond, a siren  and police cars were heard not too far. 

They all exchanged looks before rushing outside to an ambulance. Their eyes widened at the sight. 

"Excuse me sir, what's going on?" Luke asked an officer walking towards them.

"Just an accident, some idiot ran over a girl running in the street. But, why was she out this late is what we're wondering. " the police man said before walking to a marker. 

All eyes moved to Jai who seemed to be pale. 

"It's not..." Jai said as he caught a glimpse of the girls face. 

It was.