Chapter 20/Epilogue

Taylor's POV.

It's currently been over a year since Bethany and I met. Today is the day we actually met. December 27. The date when we met. It seems just like yesterday. A lot has happened since I forgave Bethany and she forgave me. First off all the magazines stopped writing rude things about me which is very good for a famous celebrity who constantly gets hit with hateful words. Now magazines write about 1989 and the fans. I've met a lot of my fans more often. Ed and I are still dating. He has written songs about me and I've written songs about him and our love. Austin is engaged to a girl named Emily Brent. They met the day after me and Bethany forgave each other. Her dad works for a magazine company and they met at her dad's office when Austin was mad at the paparazzi. They instantly fell in love. Their wedding is in a few months. Now your probably wondering about Bethany. Well about a month after our fight a TV show producer saw her incredible dance moves and asked her to be on a show. She said yes and she's currently on Dancing With the Stars. Her and Harry's relationship is still going very well. They did have a few fights here and there but everything worked out. I'm on my 1989 tour right now. It just started and it's so much fun! I hope my kids will have a passion for this and wanna write songs and go on tours. Oh and you remember Bailey right? Bethany's younger sister? Yea well her and Bethany have been hanging out more. I've also gotten to know Bailey and she's so adorable. Sometimes she forgets that we are like best friends and she fan girls and screams and asks for autographs. I laugh when she does it. It's so cute! I met up with Bethany's adoptive mother and worked something's out with her. She now gets triple her salary and gets to make her own hours at work so she can spend more time with Bailey. No one has still figured out that Bethany danced for me on TV but that will probably spill out later. Meredith and Olivia actually like each other now and are so happy together. As for me and Bethany we are closer than ever. She's helped me work on my dance moves for tours and I've helped her singing. I've learned something by being sisters with Bethany. That sisters are like friends. They are always there for you know matter what. And you know you can always count on them when you need them.
The End

VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YALL THOUGHT!!!! IM SO SO SAD THIS BOOK IS OVER!!! BUT THERE MIGHT BE A SEQUAL I DONT KNOW YET!!! IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW IT COMES TOGETHER!!! ALSO READ MY NEWEST BOOKS LIKE ITS COMPLICATED AND HOW COULD I FORGET!!!! SWIFTIES FOR LIFE!!!!!