Chapter 6

Bethany's POV.

"You!" My mother said. I looked at Taylor who looked befuddled.

"W-what are you talking about?" taylor said. My mom went closer to Taylor.

"Get out of my house!" My mom said.

"Mom what are you doing?" I asked.

"This girl is the reason we moved!" My mother said. A few years ago we moved away and my mom never told us why. I just always thought it was be use of bills.

"Mom what are you talking about?" Bailey asked looking at my mom weirdly.

"At our old house I saw Taylor walking around the neighbourhood and I knew she would find you and take you away so we moved." My mom said giving Taylor a cold glare.

"Wait this whole time Taylor was right in front of me and I never knew it?!" I became furious with my mom.

"Yes but it was for your own good."

"Why mom why would you keep me away from my family?" I looked my mother in the eye and noticed she was crying.

"Because I realised how happy Bailey was with you when you were little and when I got the job I wouldn't be around as much and I wanted Bailey to have the life she deserved." My mom had gotten a job as a lawyer and she's rarely at home.

"But still mom you knew I had a family out there."

"Yes but I was scared."

"Scared of what?"

"Scared that you would leave with your family and never come back." I felt sympathetic since she was crying. I went over to her and hugged her.

"Mom I will always be here for you." My mom smiled.

"And I will be there for you too." We hugged and said goodbyes. I hugged Bailey. I looked at Taylor who was smiling.

"You ready?" She asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." We went into Taylor's limo who had followed us home to take me and taylor back to her house or well our house.

"I can't wait for you to meet Olivia and Meredith." Taylor said enthusiastically.

"Who's that?"

"My cats." Or great. My twin is a cat lady. Yay. Suddenly Blank space came on. Taylor smiled at me.

"Wanna sing it with me?" Oh no. I don't know any of her songs.

"Ummm I don't really sing." I lied. Well not really a lie I don't usually sing.

"Oh come on." I tried to sing but it ended badly.

"You can tell me when it's over." Taylor sang. I kept on singing late.

"When it's over." I sang a lyric behind. I finally gave up and watched Taylor sing.

"Got a long list of ex lover

They'll tell you I'm insane

But I got a blank space baby

And I'll write your name." I laughed.

"How are you not tired of hearing your songs over and over?" She shrugged.

"I guess everytime I hear my songs it just hits me that I'm a singer." I nodded. We got to her house and I gasped.

"You live here?!" I said in awe.

VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT! SWIFTIES FOR LIFE