Untitled Part 1

"HUD!" Lightning shouted from the bedroom. Doc looked up from his video call with Smokey.

"that the kid?" Smokey ask curiously.

"yeah. give me a second." Doc muttered, getting up. he headed into the bedroom and raised an eye brow at his young lover. "kid? whats wrong?" Doc ask.

"that!" Lightning yelped, pointing across the room. Doc followed his finger and jumped back.

"Woah!" Doc shouted, stepping back. that had to be the biggest Tiger Rattlesnake Doc had ever seen.

"it bit me." Lightning said, holding his leg.

"are you serious?!" Doc shouted.

"yes! I'm serious! I was laying in bed and it bit me!" Lightning shouted. Doc inched over to the bed carefully. he opened the drawer of the nightstand and reached for his pistol.

"just remain calm, I can handle any old snake bite." Doc assured. he fired one shot into the snake and reached for Lightning. "come here baby I gotta get you to the kitchen." Doc said, picking up his phone. he called Sheriff while picking up Lightning.

"wouldn't it be faster and safer to get me to a hospital?" Lightning ask.

"most hospitals aren't equipped with the Tiger Rattlesnake antivenom. the bites are seriously rare, but deadly." Doc said. he pressed the phone to his ear with his shoulder, carefully trying to keep Lightning form getting more hurt. "Sheriff, go to the clinic now and get the antivenom for a Tiger Rattlesnake now." Doc said.

"a-ah Hud be easy." Lightning winced.

"grab the phone kid." Doc said. Lightning reached up and took it from him. Doc carried him over to the table, shoving his lap top backwards to the other side. "don't go anywhere." Doc said, running out of the room. Lightning winced and looked at his swelling leg.

"where the fuck am I supposed to go?" Lightning snapped.

"hey kid, whats going on?" Smokey ask worriedly.

"I-I got bit..." he mumbled, laying back some on the table. he groaned quietly.

"bit?" Smokey ask curiously.

"snake." Lightning mumbled. Doc ran back in to the room with the antivenom kit and Sheriff following.

"whats going on Hud?" Smokey ask.

"a Tiger Rattlesnake got into the house and bit him." Doc said, prepping quickly. Lightning whined, he was sweating and it was hard to breath. "just hold on Monty. Sheriff make sure he keeps breathing." Doc said. Sheriff nodded, watching Lightning.

"got it Doc." Sheriff said.

"relax Monty." Doc said, poking the needle into the youngers leg. Lightning winced slightly, dropping his head back hard against the table. "if you can't breath or something say it." Doc said.

"m'kay." Lightning winced, twitching. Doc stepped away opening the kit Sheriff had brought him, just in case Lightning had a negative reaction to the antivenom.

"his heart rates a little fast." Sheriff said.

"it will be for a few minutes." Doc assured. he walked over to Lightning, looking into the youngers eyes. "hey, look at me Monty." Doc said. Lightning mumbled with his eyes closed. "look at me." Doc ordered. Lightning lifted his head a little and looked at Doc. "sit up." Doc said firmly.

"don' yell a'me." Lightning mumbled, dropping his head back onto the table. Doc snorted slightly and turned away from him.

"Sheriff sit him up." Doc ordered. Sheriff started towards the younger, but he wheezed slightly and Doc tensed turning immediately to stare at him. "kid, are you-" Doc started. Lightning lurched, rolling over quickly onto his side. "Sheriff!" Doc said, grabbed Sheriff quickly and pulled him out of the way as fast as he could. Lightning projectile vomited right where Sheriff had been standing a moment ago.