The train (2)

The two days of training and exercise flew by as the team waited for the train to arrive. They seated themselves on a bench not far away from the booth as the gentle breeze cool the hot afternoon weather. Summer was horrible time for demons and humans, the sun rise earlier then usually and it's hot as hell.

The heat drives humans mad as it continues to pound down on the earth. Even the animals and plants were having a hard time with the blazing ball of gas that was trying to kill us. At least it kept the demon away and killed them.

People were off and on the station platform, some people seem that they were getting impatient. Nezuko was looking around the area for like the 10th time as she held Tanjiro's box in her lap. Zentisu and Inosuke were already arguing and Rengoku was trying to stop it.

A loud sound boomed across the platform as the train came into sight. Any conservation people had were blown away with the sound. The train came to stop and people began to exit or enter the train. People of all type were always seen around transportation such as trains or boats.

The group quickly entered the train and look for empty seats to which they can sit together and  lucky found one. Nezuko place Tanjiro's box down and then seat, Rengoku decided he wanted to sit beside his pupil. Rengoku always saw Nezuko like a mini him, and even tho she doesn't use flame breathing. He still considering Nezuko and her friends his pupils.

Inosuke and Zentisu sat the seats across from them and had extra space. Watching through the window as people pass by until the sound got their attention again. The train began to shift gears as it began it journey again. The train slowly went down the tracks, slowly gaining speed until the outside world was blur.

Inosuke and Zentisu seem to have gotten use to trains cause they started their fighting again. Rengoku just laugh at such behavior cause he didn't have such an a pleasant childhood, so this bring him joy to see young adults enjoy themselves. Nezuko was happy with her family and friends she had.

Across from the demon slayer group was a bunch of perverts who keep trying to get a look at Nezuko and her breast. They should know better and god was disgust at what he say. Grown people being attracted to a young girl.

(╬☉д⊙)⊰⊹ฺSomewhere faraway~

Kanao at the butterfly estate couldn't but help to feel anger for some reason. She didn't know why but she felt like punching somebody. Ubuyashiki felt a urge to use very colorful words as his wife and sisters felt an urge to beat someone. The harisha felt like something was very wrong.

(╭☞•́⍛•̀)╭☞Somewhere really close

Tanjiro felt like he wanted to throw hands with a couple of peeps and make sure they never walk or see again. Zentisu was disgusted, how could someone do something to such a girl like Nezuko. Eyeing her down like she was some food, he wouldn't let them have her.

Inosuke was furious, how dare they stare at his best friend Nezuko. They will taste my blades and I will dance on their grave. Rengoku was internally planning murder, how dare they look at my pupil with such desire their eyes.

(╯︵╰,)Back to poor Nezuko

Nezuko felt their eyes and she pull her haori to cover her breast. Memories of her mother warnings of people like this race in her mind. She was still a young adult, still growing but her breast were already showing through her uniform.

Nezuko didn't feel safe with this information and knowledge of what people do to people around her age. Even boys like Zentisu and Inosuke suffer from older women who find them attractive. Nobody was safe with people like them in this world.

Rengoku had noticed everything that was happening and decided it was best to avoid conflict but still protect his pupil. Rengoku moved more forward in his seat. Inosuke and Zentisu had also caught on and move more towards the edge of the seat. Blocking all views of Nezuko.

Keeping their self in check so bloodshed wasn't in the near future. The perverts were loss of their view but Ade contacts with murderous eyes who intent nothing but cruel intent for them. They quickly turn away from them and stayed quiet, they dare not look in eyes of people who want their heads on a plate.

(っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っNow to the DeMoNs

Doma were having a wonderful time bathing in the blood of humans that they recently massacre. Why do I mean by they? Akaza had accompany him since was hungry and watch is fellow demon basically rejoice in this action.

All I wanted was to eat but watching Doma dancing and bathing in the blood of humans with a smile on his face was a disgusting sight which make me feel less hungry. I'll just grab a human a go and Akaza left followed by a bloody Doma carrying a female body.

They were lucky that it was cloudy were they were and the sun had not shown itself yet. Other low ranking demons had began their feast thanks to their senpai's who were doing their job

⊂(◉‿◉)つTrIaN DeMoNs

The windows was covered with thick clothe and I can control the train without the fear of that burning gas which is a star which is also called the sun. The demons I hiding weren't having such a wonderful time as they were ramp into a small dark place until nighttime when Yingle comes to get them. Yingle was stuck with sadistic and Masochist Enmu who controls the train.