Chapter 2 Our Wedding day

i got into my wedding dress and went to the church and waited for Lawrence. i saw  Lawrence waiting for me he looked handsome in his suit i couldn't help but smile. i walked down the isle to meet Lawrence we were both nervous but we had been waiting so long for this day. the preacher married us. we hugged and kissed. we danced together. i knew that Lawrence and i would spend the rest of our lives together.  i knew in my heart that one dear sweet boy whose life had ended way too soon back in 1881 had brought me and my beloved Lawrence together so long ago is looking down from heaven smiling with joy that Lawrence and i are married now. that night before i went to bed i looked up at sky and Billy thank you so much dear where ever you are in heaven thank you for bring me and my beloved Lawrence together back then. i hope that you can come back and have a second chance at life. you died too young. Billy it ain't fair that you died too young like a story that had just began but death had ripped the pages all away i wonder who you would be today would you see the world would chase your dreams would you settle down with a family i wonder what you name your babies. it ain't fair that you died too young like a story that just began but death had ripped the pages all away i wonder who you would be today. thank you dear for my happiness. i got in the bed and held and kissed Lawrence.

i will write more later