twelve

!! smut !!

"there's a what contest?" annie blushed. you and annie were already driving to the frat house. you decided to tell her at this moment, because you know she would ditch so quickly.

"yeah." you said laughing. "and your just now telling me this?" she yelled. "it's okay annie, i'm not telling you that you have to join."

she sighed as she wiped her forehead. "good." as you both arrived, you walked into the house. reiner was near the entrance. "hey girls!" he said to you and annie. "oh, hey reiner." annie spoke.

"are you guys willing to be in the kissing contest tonight?" "not me." annie said. "i expected that from you. what about you, y/n." you nodded, "sure." annie shifted her eyes towards you. "what?" "i wanna have some fun too, annie." you said nervously smiling.

he handed you a slip of paper. "write your name on this." you wrote your name with the pen he gave you. you gave the paper back to him. "okay, so do you wanna hear how this is gonna work?" "yup."

"the girls names will be drawn into a bowl, as the guy picks one out. the name on the paper will be their kissing partner. everyone takes turns on kissing, when everyone is done, the people that did not participate vote on which pair looked like they made out the best."

you were a little surprised, "oh, so it's like a random selection..?" "correct!" you became timid, "oh. okay." annie took your arm. "we will be going now." she pulled you away, when you were far enough, she took your shoulders.

"you're crazy!" "i mean, you only live once." you pursed your lips together.

"i'll be rooting for you. let's hope you don't get a ugly ass dude." she said.

-

mikasa handed you a shot. "don't drink a lot. we don't want what happened last time." she spoke. "yeah, i know. i'm just taking one."

"everyone! hello everyone! can i get everyone's attention please!" mikasa sighed, "is this about that kissing contest?" you nodded, "yeah, so uh.. mikasa." "what's up?" "i entered it."

she blinked at you. "oh, okay."

"you don't care?"

"no, not really. i'll be watching you. who knows, i might vote for you too." you smiled, "mikasa, you're too sweet."

from you and mikasa's view, you could see everything going on. the contest was going on in the middle of the room. "i will call the guys one at a time to draw from the bowl!"

everyone was getting called, until it was eren's turn. "draw from the bowl, eren!" reiner said. every girl in the room watched him carefully. you were sure you weren't going to get pick.

you wished you would've quitted the contest. eren smiled as reiner snatched the paper out of his hand.

"we have our lucky winner, y/n!"

you stare at mikasa. "they said your name, y/n." you smile awkwardly. from what it looked like, every girl was giving you a dirty look.

"this is rigged, who even is she?" you heard a voice say. you stood next to eren, while reiner called more names. you whisper over to eren, "how did you get me? is this even possible?"

"it is. i paid reiner to make you my partner."

you widen your eyes at him. "you paid?"

he nods as he smirks. now it was time. the making out part. you thought the worst part was walking to eren, but you were now about to experience worst. it seemed like time flew.