You're Hot

He didn't know how it happened, but right now Harry was playing 'who blinks first' with the blue-eyed stranger. He didn't want to lose because - oh! those beautiful eyes, how dare you to look away!? But, his mother raised a gentleman (which is him if you are wondering) so he turned around to leave the room, not wanting to invade a half-naked youngster's privacy further, saying 'Later!' on his way out. 

An hour later, Harry found himself crying when Joey moved out of the apartment. 'Always makes me cry', he sniffled and thanked heavens for Netflix and decent hotel wi-fi. He can't survive without F.R.I.E.N.D.S and no he's not being dramatic.

 He wasn't sure if he should be ready for the dinner or not, since they hadn't really fixed a time but Harry being Harry was all dressed up in blue tailored pants and a maroon silky shirt leaving the top three buttons open. What? He was just trying to match the 'beach vibe'. At dinner. In a hotel. Yes. Stop judging him. 

It was when he heard the bell ring outside, he rushed to the nearest mirror to check if anyone could tell that he had been crying. When he decided he looked fine, he opened the door only to reveal the boy with beautiful blue eyes from earlier.

"Hey, can I come in?", the boy asked only after eyeing Harry up and down. Harry could swear he did that. 

Maybe Harry eyed him up too, but nobody needed to know that.

He nodded and stepped aside, making way for the boy to enter and his eyes didn't mean to take a glimpse of the boy's ass but in his defence - it was hard to not notice when it was this big.

"Um... well, I just came to apologise for earlier and introduce myself, I am Louis", the boy smiled as he held his hand out for Harry.

"You really don't need to apologise, it is okay. I am Harry, by the way, Harry Styles.", All he could think about was how Louis was a perfect name.

"Oh, of course, I know who you are. Anyways, Sara was telling us about how you helped her and I wanted to thank you for that. That was very kind of you."

"Well, it's perfectly fine. How is she feeling now?"

"She's better. We called for medical assistance. It was nothing more than a sprain, it will get all well soon"

"Right! Well, that's great!"

"Yeah, it is. So, what do you say, shall we get going for the dinner, if you are ready, of course?"

"I guess I am, yeah. After you."

And well, there his eyes go again. 

***

"And then... Louis and I... Usain Bolt-ed out of there". All of them were sitting at a table in the lavish dining area on the hotel's ground floor. To say the pasta was 'out of the world' tasty, would be an understatement if you ask Harry. He almost choked on food as Niall finished the story of his and Louis' middle school adventures with a rather weird (kinda funny) Usain Bolt reference. 

They had spent enough time together for Harry to note that Niall was a very fun-loving, joyful person and Sara was rather quiet, speaking only when necessary. But Louis. He couldn't figure Louis out. The only thing he knew was that Louis' eyes are intimidating as hell and they might've dug a hole in Harry's soul because they've lingered on his face a lot while they were eating. A LOT. 

 But it isn't creepy. Maybe because he isn't sure if Louis had been looking at him or he was making it up in his head. But mostly because he didn't mind at all. Louis was beautiful and Harry has always wanted attention. When he used to dance on the bar-top at every high-school party he went to or play the guitar on the college playground every evening or do extra runs to make his body drool-worthy for show business, Harry had always wanted attention and he never had a problem receiving it.