Part 1

*On television*

Teenagers have been dying mysteriously for the last two weeks a boy found dead in a huge water tank, a girl found died under an apartment elevator, another girl found died in a school bathroom and a boy found dead at the school terrace there are many more similar cases reported and the strange thing the police found was a strange paper note with each dead body which said "You deserved it" the report also stated that the victim's family said that the victims have been feeling weird lately and they believe it's something paranormal. The police are still investigating these cases and have increased patrols during the night. We hope everyone is safe."

Emilee switched off the TV she was drenched in sweat and her hands were trembling. She realized two of her classmates were the victim in the same case. "I need to stop this I wish said the truth that day in the principal's office. She took her bag and went out to see someone.

Emilee has been facing strange things past few days some she felt a knock at her door while she was sleeping every day at night, the water kept dripping off the tap even when all the pipes were fine, her books all torn and her uniform covered with mustard sauce every morning, weird whispers. She knew why this all was happening but she was helpless and scared.

*2 months earlier*

There was a loud crash sound during break and everyone rushes towards the scene. Emilee follows everyone where they see Aaron is thrown across the room bloodied and Eden tries to choke Aaron to death, everyone witnesses the scene Aaron tries to defend himself by punching Eden, and at the same time the teachers finally rush and pull both of them Aaron and Eden curse at each other and Aaron falls on the ground trying hard to breathe he sees Emilee standing there and closes his eyes.

Aaron is taken to the office and the class teacher enters the class and asks if anyone witnessed the fight from start but no one raises their hand not even Emilee because she wanted to stay away from this matter. Everyone knew Eden bullied Aaron ever since the start of high school not only at him but many others but he did it more with Aaron since Aaron was not scared of him like the others.

In the office, the principal explained to Aaron that it would be better that he gets transferred to another school since Eden's father is a big man and is part of the school managing committee the principal knew about everything. Aaron replied, "I am not software in which the memories can be deleted I will always remember what happened therefore leaving the school won't make any difference in the internal scars I have". Aaron packs his stuff and decides to leave while coming out of the class he runs into Emilee. Emilee was guilty that she did not help him so she stood there silent, Aaron breaks the silence by saying "You are just like them, It's your fault too" before Emilee could utter anything Aaron leaves.

*End of flashback*

Emilee rushes to Ana's place and tells her about the app she used and everything that is happening after she used it.

The police found a body in an old apartment the cause of death is suicide the identity isn't revealed yet but Emilee believes that it's Aaron and since she has been facing all this. After the school incident Aaron was not seen anywhere all his social media were shut down so everyone thought Aaron was no more. But no one actually knows if it's Aaron or not.

Emilee believed that this was Aaron's spirit since Eden and everyone else around him were killed mysteriously.

I think he will do the same with me Ana that girl on the video chat said it's my fault too!. Ana calms Emilee down and asks her what app and video chat is she actually talking about.

TO BE CONTINUED...

WHAT IS THE APP EMILEE TALKING ABOUT? WHY IS THE SPIRIT KILLING STUDENTS FROM OTHER SCHOOLS TOO?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY I'LL TRY TO UPDATE IT FREQUENTLY. <3

PLEASE PRESS THE VOTE BUTTON IF YOU GUYS ENJOYED :)

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT :)