Chapter 4

HALEYS POV

I texted my mom before the end of the day and asked her if Hayes could come home with me. She texted back yes. I told Hayes he could come home with me, just to meet me outside at the end of the day. The rest of the day went by pretty fast, I walked outside and said bye to Liv, and tried to find Hayes. He came up behind me and tried to scare me but it didn't work.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey, is your mom here?" He replied.

"No, she said she would text me when she was here."

"Oh ok." We just stood there till I got the text from my mom.

"Oh my moms here."

"Ok let's go." We got in the backseat of my moms car.

"Hi, Hayes is it?" My mom said.

"Yes, how are you Mrs. Evans?"

"I'm good, wow such a gentlemen." By this time we were already home, I think I might just walk home from now on.

"Ok mom me and Hayes are going up to my room to finish our project."

"Ok, is he staying for dinner?"

"Umm I don't know, hold on"

"Do you wanna stay for dinner?" I asked him.

"Uhh well I can't tonight, because my brother is making chicken for the first time, and my mom wants me to be home, but you can come over?" He explained.

"Ok." I told him where my room was and I went to my mom to tell her and she said ok. I ran upstairs and went into my room. We started doing the project but got bored, so we started asking each other questions about each other. He told me about his family and now I'm excited to meet them. He then asked me about my family but that's a little more complicated.

"So what about your family?" Hayes asked.

"Ok well wee so I start, I was born in New Jersey, I have two brothers and two sisters. First is my sister Natalie she is now 20, but she is the main reason we moved here. She got pregnant at 18, and gave birth to my beautiful niece Lily, but my dad had other thoughts, when my sister got pregnant my dad became abusive, we had to leave so he wouldn't hurt us, or Lily."

"Wow I'm so sorry." Hayes sincerely said.

"Oh it's ok, do you mind if I tell you more to get it off my chest, and have someone to talk to?"

"Oh ya sure" he smiled and listened.

"Ok, well second in the family is my brother Joe, he is 17 and way to over protective. I had a boyfriend last year and we were dating from October till April, my brother said that I was spending to much time with him and not with us, so he told my boyfriend that I didn't like him anymore. Next is my other brother who I'm closest to he is 15 his name is John. Next is me, then last is my 6 year old sister Annie she is a little troublemaker. My family is a mess isn't it?

"It's not a mess just a normal family who has a little more problems than others."

"Aww thanks that makes me feel better. You know I just met you but I feel like I can tell you anything." I said.

"I feel the same way" he agreed.

AUTHORS NOTE

Are you guys liking the book, also please comment I love hearing what you guys have to say.