CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4

"You won't?" Jongin sneered, "As a staff of Kim Enterprises Holdings Inc, I am your superior. Now. I just want you to have a look at my calves to treat it, and you're saying that you won't. Do you know what your behavior will bring you to?"

"You are not doing your work right. For that, you will be fined 1000 Yuan, and you will be made a public example at the company meeting next week." Jongin is visibly pleased with his own decision.

Lisa 's facial expression turned darker and she said, "Who are you to punish me?"

"Who am I?" Jongin sneered, "I am the secretary of the president's office. I have the right to do so."

"Treating your work absentmindedly, you'll have to pay 1,000 Yuan as your punishment. Now, adding one more wrongdoing of yours, which is going against your superior and disobeying instructions. For this, you'll be fined another 1,000 Yuan. That will be 2,000 Yuan in total, and you'll have to pay the money right now." The arrogance in Jongin's voice was becoming more obvious.

Lisa looked at Jongin with a serious face, "I will not pay!"

"You will not!" Jongin snorted and pointed to the entrance, "Then get out of this company! You are fired."

Looking at the situation, Chaeyoung hurriedly got up and tried to persuade Jongin, "Secretary Kim, this is a misunderstanding. There must be some misunderstanding. We can talk it out. Lisa..."

"Did I ask you to talk? If there's any nonsense coming from you again, you'll be fired also." Jongin glared at Chaeyoung.

"Hand over the money or get lost!" Jongin looked at Lisa triumphantly.

Lisa narrowed her eyes, then took off her uniform and threw it on the table. She said coldly, "If you want me to leave, I'll leave. It's no big deal."

"Lisa, don't be stubborn!" Chaeyoung hurriedly shouted. Lisa glanced at her, nodded slightly, and then walked out. Jongin sJennieted at the sight of both of them. There's a shine in Jongin's eyes, as if he was thinking about something.

When Lisa walked to the door, an evil smile formed at the corner of Jongin's lips, "Stop!"

"What else do you want?" Lisa turned around and looked at Jongin coldly.

Jongin observed Lisa and raised the corner of his lips, "I'm afraid it's not that simple for you to leave like this. I have to check beforehand to prevent some garbage from stealing things from the company."

"What did you say?" Lisa stared at Jongin coldly.

Jongin sneered, "I said, you stole things from the company.

While speaking, Jongin waved his hand and signalled for a group of security guards to surround Lisa. Jongin then ordered, "This woman is suspected of stealing the company's property. Search her for me."

A group of security guards immediately gathered around Lisa. Lisa 's gaze darkened. Clenching her fists, Lisa was ready to fight.

At this moment, a security guard took out a small plastic bag from his pocket without anyone realizing, then raised it and shouted, "Secretary Kim, I found it."

Jongin took the plastic bag and flipped it open, only to find it filled with red pills inside.

Jongin looked at Chaeyoung and asked, "You should know what is it, am I right?"

Chaeyoung was also surprised when she saw the pills. "These, these are the pills which have just been imported. They are used to overcome fatigue."

"What's the price of these pills?" Jongin continued his questions.

Chaeyoung answered, "It is.. is about 100 Yuan for a piece of it."

"100 Yuan per piece; there are at least one hundred pieces in this plastic bag, which is 10,000 Yuan." Jongin looked at Lisa with his eyes sJennieted. Jongin then continued, "10,000 Yuan is not a small amount."

"The evidence is here. You are suspected of stealing the company's property. What else do you have to say?" The corners of Jongin's lips curved with a complacent evil smile.

Lisa 's facial expression darkened and defended himself, "I didn't steal the pills. As for what really happened, I think you know for yourself?"

"The evidence is certain now, and you are still trying to deny it. Jongin sneered and immediately ordered the security guards, "Call the police and arrest her."

Chaeyoung panicked when she heard that and thus, she quickly said, "Secretary Kim, there must be something wrong. Lisa won't steal, she-

"You don't have to speak for her. For some bastard lack of family education, arresting her was already a light punishment." Jongin sneered and said.

However, when Lisa heard this, her face darkened. Lisa shot a glare at Jongin and shouted angrily, "What did you say?"