CHAPTER 17

Chapter 17

As Jongin and Ronald Xie spoke, many others also started to speak.

"President Kim, it's time to make a decision."

"This liar should have been removed a long time ago."

"President Kim, you'------''

Amidst the chaos, Jennie was leafing through the thin sheaf of documents and reading them carefully.

After reading them, Jennie put the papers down and looked at Lisa with surprise and excitement. She asked, "Is... is this true?"

Lisa understood what she was asking. She nodded and said, "Of course it's true."

"Great, great. I didn't expect you to really succeed." Jennie, who had always been calm, jumped up excitedly at this moment and gave Lisa a big hug in public.

Everyone was stunned by what they saw.

Especially Jongin, his face darkening by the moment. "President Kim, you---"

Jennie didn't realize what was going on until she heard Jongin. She quickly let go of Lisa, adjusted her hair, and covered her blushing cheeks.

She looked around the confused crowd and said, "I was a little out of place just now, but it's good news - Dr. Manoban succeeded in signing a contract with Xu Chemicals."

Jennie's words caused an uproar.

"What? The contract is real? That's impossible!"

"President Kim, did you make a mistake?"

"It's just a few pages. How could it be true?"

Jennie did not explain much and directly passed the contract to all of them. "See for yourself." Jennie said.

Their skeptical eyes shifted over and looked at the documents carefully. It was as if they were trying to pick out any suspicious signs in the documents.

However, they found nothing suspicious after searching through them.

Therefore, they could only frown and question it.

"Is this true? No way!"

"Why is the contract so simple? Many terms haven't been explained in detail!"

"Moreover, judging from the contract, Xu Chemicals have actually gave us a lot of concessions, and the price is also very cheap. Is it true?"

"Is there something fishy?"

In the face of doubts, Lisa didn't explain much. She took out her mobile phone directly, made a video call, and then pointed the camera at everyone.

The video call connected, and a figure appeared. It was no other than the person in charge of Xu Chemicals.

He confirmed the authenticity of the contract in person and then hung up the phone.

Of course, this video call was facilitated under the instructions of Nicholas Xu in cooperation with Lisa, so that she could easily prove the authenticity of the contract.

There was no further need to doubt the contract.

All of the people present still found it hard to swallow. They could not believe that a small doctor could successfully close such a difficult deal that they had been struggling to close.

For a moment, the scene was silent and no one made any sound.

Lisa glanced at Jongin, Ronald Xie, and the others. He said coldly, "Secretary Kim and Deputy Manager Xie. Do you still think my contract is fake?"