Meeting Your Worst Enemy {Chapter 3}

(A/N HI BEFORE THIS STORY STARTS the beginning from here moving forward it's going to be not following the order of the actual series but I will add references to some things too but this is where the hc stuff starts. Also, Hank has doesn't the full outfit he normally wears because that will be later in the story. But Deimos and Sanford do and I'm skipping a few things so the story is more interesting lol. And it's my own style of this fic and not a copy of the actual series WHAT THE HECK GUYS THIS STORY HIT 1K READS ALREADY??)

Somewhere in Nevada...

Y/N and Hank slept close to each other sides during the whole night. Not letting each other go, after all the events from yesterday they both felt dead tired. Y/N didn't like the strong smell of blood that was coming off their clothes but on the other hand, Hank didn't care too much for the smell at the point he got used to it.

Hank didn't let Y/N go as he wanted to enjoy this moment with them, because he knew this wouldn't happen again for a long time. Or at least that's what he thought, the sun was coming out in the peak of the early morning from the colour of the sky as Hank's head perked up looking at the car window.

He yawned as he gazed down to see Y/N still fast asleep onto his chest. He couldn't help but feel so relaxed that they were okay and alive, Hank never worked with others. Sometimes he would call up Deimos and Sanford for some jobs but he normally worked alone. Now with the Sheriff dead just like he wanted, he knew he was still going to be hunted down until they had his corpse under their hands. Hank didn't want to think about it, all he cared about right now is Y/N's safety.

He never felt like this for anyone before. But he liked it never the less, Hank just kept his eyes open as he eyed around from inside the car to make sure nobody was out looking for them. But Hank felt confident that they were safe away from any feds. Y/N started waking up as they blinked a couple of times, "oh- it wasn't a bad dream. That was all real...?" they said in a mumble against Hank's chest, Hank simply sighed as he rubbed his hand against their head trying his best to comfort them.

"No, it was all real... I'm sorry." Hank spoke in a whisper into their ear, Y/N got lose from Hank's grip as they moved away from his body. Sitting up straight while placing their legs down, Y/N laid their head against the car headrest on the other side. Taking in a deep breath, "I still can't believe that was all real- I did all of that yesterday..." they sighed as Y/N lifted their legs with their knees bunched together on the back car seats.

"Y/N, I'm only going ask this once and you better listen," Hank said with a straight face as he crossed his legs together, gazing over at them. Y/N simply nodded agreeing, "uh sure what is it, Hank?" They asked as Y/N shifted their body to get a better look at him in the eye. Hank took in a deep breath before fully speaking, his mind out to them.

"I'm allowing you to run away, to start a new life," Hank said as he glanced at me, I turned my head to look at him not understanding fully what he meant. "What? run away- what do you mean?" My head perked up as I waited for him to respond, "I'm a wanted man- if that wasn't clear enough, I'm being hunted down and they won't stop until I'm dead. I just thought maybe you wouldn't want to go through what I deal with on the daily basis- sadly it's my reality..."

Hank laughed awkwardly as he rubbed his neck gazing away, looking at the window seeing the sunrise up in the faraway distance. Henry rubbed his face while having this horrible feeling in his body he clearly couldn't catch a break, he's been on the run for a while. Hank wasn't sure how long he's been on the run for but his guess was probably a good four weeks. Or even longer, he wasn't sure of himself because Hank lost track of time long ago.

"Ah I see, what you mean Hank- but I- don't think I can do that. You may or may not remember, right when you held that gun against the Sheriff's head. He said something about 'I'm just as wanted as you' whatever that means... and what Jeb said. Saying 'I signed my death sentence.' Those words- stuck with me." Y/N said as they held their hands on their lap while thinking looking at the window seeing the orange glow from the morning sky.