Picture Show {Chapter 8}

Once again, both Red and Hank sprinted down through the large vacant halls. Passing by many agents, catching their full attention.

A lot of the clueless or less skilled agents tried their best. But they always ended up getting killed first by either Red or Hank if they were close enough. Hank's main plan was to get to higher levels of the building somewhere that controlled the madness going on, but in Hank's mind, he was looking for Tricky the clown.

Hank and Tricky had endless fights. It always ended with someone dying losing an arm or two, Hank talked about it to them as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Hank? Is there any way we have in contact with the others?" Red asked ever so casually as an agent was struggling to get up, blood pouring down his kicked lip by Red. He was crying with teardrops down his cheeks, Hank sighed and walked alongside them before they could shoot the last remaining agent.

Hank stopped them, slowly placing his gloved hand on top of theirs. He simply shook his head, Y/N scoffed feeling taking back. They felt befuddled at why Hank was letting this man live.

"Put your damn gun down, let the man talk. He might know something important that we don't."

Red sighed, looking away from Hank's face. Placing their gun down, giving the shaken man some space.

Hank thanked them before getting on one knee. Gazing at the man below as his chest was pumping in and out feeling breathless, blood and tears all over the poor agent's face. He had nowhere to run as he backed himself into the ground-hugging the wall in fear of what they will do to him.

"What's your name, sir?" Hank asked while turning his head slightly sideways like a curious cat. The young man took in a big gulp before speaking, his hands shaking.

"John... it's- John. LOOK JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I PROMISE I WON'T- I won't tell a soul..."

The man begged as he got on both knees. Cupping his hands together, tears filling his brown eyes. Struggling to even stay in place, Hank got closer to his face placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You're not going to kill me right...?"

Hank turned his head back to face Y/N then back at John.

"No. I'm not going to kill you, just tell us... who's behind this whole organization and I might just spare you."

Hank smirked as he pulled out a knife to the man's neck, getting uncomfortably close to John. Sweat mixed with blood dripping on the side of his face, a trail of blood all over the ground getting all over his knees.

"Okay! I- I will tell you everything I know... uh let's see... ah! Yes, the man behind this whole organization is named the Auditor-"

Before the man could even finish he was kicked under his jaw by Hank's boot, he fully stood up. The man collapsed hitting his head hard onto the ground, Red cringed seeing fresh bright red blood pour out his lip.

"What else?"

Hank coldly replied at the beaten man. Not even letting him finish his sentence, John struggled to get back up by was pushed back down by Hank's boot.

"Go ahead, finish. I'm waiting." Hank scoffed, shaking his head in disbelief.

John coughed, clearing his throat. Brushing his semi-long hair away from his eyes, getting a better look at Hank and Red.

"I- I don't know. I have only been here for less than a week and it's already hell on earth. I don't know much, I'm being honest! If you want to know more about this... it's upstairs a file that says everything you need to know."