𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲

I sat on my kinda soft bed, stroking my bunny Lucy. I'm unsure how long I've been here, after george has bring me back home but I'm sure it's been awhile. Can I even say it like that? Home.It doesn't feels like home but how does home even feel? Do I have to feel safe? Happy, sad or just comfortable? I hasn't been in a home I like since a long time.

My eyes looked over to the wall made out of stone and they found a light drawn sketch on it. I placed Lucy on my bed and stood up to look at it closer. The sketch symbolized a window on the top wall. I assume this room isn't finished yet but I could just go trough this window right? But doesn't that mean I'm not to far underground? Maybe i should start asking more questions about where i am right now and way more importend what is going to happen to me ?

Befor i needed to wait longer i heard steps and voices. i walked closer to the wodden door to understandt what those persons where talking about. 𝑫𝒖𝒅𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒗𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂!! that was sapnaps voice, im sure. He propaply is talking with dream, i mean george is in his room i guess. dream mumbled something i couldnt hear but lucky i understood what sapnap was saying. 𝒚/𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅- he got interrupted 𝑺𝑨𝑷𝑵𝑨𝑷 𝑰 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾!! Dream screamed at him and that gave me goose bumbs over my hole body. ive never heard him scream that angry and loud. 𝑰.𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘.. repeated dream a bit quiter.

fast i jumped back on my bed but carefully enough to not hurt lucy. Were he talking about the gravestone i saw? or did i accidently looked to dream? Befor i could ask more, george came into my room with a plate of food. I smiled but befor he closed the door completly i could see a shadow i know to well , standing near the door. 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅. i signalized george he could sit down but he shaked his head nervous and  placed the plate on the side of the bed.

i should ask know. 𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆? he gave me a nervouse look but nooded to let me speak. 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒚? 𝑶𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆- he knew exactly who i meant so i didnt needed to finsih. 𝒚𝒂𝒓𝒅? 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍.. he looked to his right and was pretty unsure what to say. 𝒉𝒆𝒔- the door sprang open and a green clothed man stood in the doorway. 𝑯𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈.𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒐! so i was right. dream was listining to oure conversation. I tought that george would go with him but he hesitated. 𝑵𝒐. im unsure if dream will be angry or dissapointed. 𝒀/𝑵 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔. 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍,𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆. Dream turned around to face me and et out a hearible sight. 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚, 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚. George seem happy so he sat down carefully.

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒊 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕? George asked. Dream grabbed a chair; i didnt even know i got one, and sat down to listen to our conversation. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒖𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆. George begann to tell. His voice was a bit shaking and im sure it wasnt easy for him. The brunett played with his fingers and it took awhile until he told me more. 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐 𝒉𝒆- A long silence filled the room.

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅....

---------------------------------------------------------

words: 590

(a bit rushed, my phone died and pc wil be dead soon aswell)

That was the end again. Next part will be dream pov and I'm writing it at the moment. I think it's gonna be a huge chapter.

thats all im gonna say for know

see yaaa

RYAN