𝚇𝙸𝚇

| pov y/n

My dear friend Dream,

I heard that you have another person. Since the last one u send me was a help for my potato farm i would need one for a more bloody like job. You know, like gathering leather or kidnapping others. I hope you wont have a problem with my visit in a few days to grab them. The price will be like always.

- T

I read out loud. Hes writting about me? and what did he mean by price? Anotherone? Befor i could read it longer i heard fast steps walking into my direction. I panicked, hiding the letter behind my back. The wooden door opend and Dream walked into the room while George stood in the doorway, waiting. Give me the weapons, I'll bring you food afterwards. I gave him a nood and hid the letter behind my clothes so he wouldn't notice.

Giving him all the stuff wasn't a problem but I needed to bring the letter back, but right as I was thinking, an idea popped up in my mind. You' re back is dirty i said while playing like cleaning his back. Fast I snitched the letter into his belt befor he got suspicious. Whatever Dream grabbed the stuff he wanted and left the room, shutting the door but I didn't needed to wait long until Sapnap brought me food.

Anything else? He sounded annoyed, kinda like he didn't even was supossed to do this job. Yeah, maybe a book and pen so I can write. Sapnap starred at me for a moment, looking weird and confused befor answering. For what? Writing to you're friend? I rolled my eyes. No, for a diary. He still seemed like I was lying and left like I never said anything. Whatever. After he closed the door I set onto the small table and begann to eat. Simpel potatoes with some vegetables and a smaller piece of flesh.

While I was eating i watched my little bunny Lucy jumping around in her small cage. I'll save you some food. I said to her as I eat mine. You don't need to a voice, I know to well replied. Dream walked up to me laying a book, a self made wooden pen and a carrot next to me. Thank you I said but dream just left the same way he came. Still in kinda shock I slipped the carrote between the cage and ate together with Lucy.

Okay, let's see i said while opening the book. I don't know what I was expecting, lines or something written already-wait.

Don't mess this up y/n

it was kinda messy written but still must had been dream.I laided the pen into my hand and opend the next page of the book, starting with

Dear Diary,....

|Dream's pov

It would be the last Day befor i will be alone again with the other idiots. More Food for me i guess. I streched over to my table to grab Technos letter but instead i had an empty one in my hands. What? i swear to god it laid here. While searching for the letter i also searched on my self, finding it in my back pocket. When did i put it there? Whatever, i have it. It said, the next days, what basically means today or tomorrow. I should sleep just in case he decides to visit soon. The last nights werent the best.

|The next morning

I woke up of a louder door banging. I jumped out of bed, grabbed my clothes and mask to get dressed. wait a minute! I screamed. After getting dressed, i walked to the door and a man with pig mask starred into my face. He laughed in his deeper voice and i stepped aside to let him in. Welcome back, Tech. I greeted, pointing at a chair. I'll get you're slave if you have the price. The pink haired man hold up a bag, letting me know he had the prize. I gave him a nood, walking to the trapdoor and getting down into the bunker.

Without knocking i stepped into the room, seeing y/n still assleep. Get up! I took away the blanket and grabbed y/n's arm. Hey! What are you doing!? y/n said annoyed stooping my movement. You get a new home so come with me. For a moment y/n's eyes went wide open but fast turning around and grabbing the book i brought in yesterday. I looked to the book but shouldnt be a problem so we just left the room.

|Y/n pov

I knew were we were going or better to WHO we were going. This man in the letter, T, i think and i was right. After we were up in Dreams house a Pig masked man set in chair, standig up after i came closer. He was intimedating and defently creepy. Y/n that's Technoblade, youre going with him. This man, is Dream kidding me? You're paid so lets go. Techno man said, staying up and coming closer to me. Wait, what no! i have to kill Dream first! but dream just laughed, thinking i couldnt do this but i will do this...Someday. Sure Techno just laughed, now taking a rope and tieing it around my hand wrists. I stuterd, hesitating to cooperate.

Pig man was stronger of course and waved to Dream as we left, me still hesitating. no matter how hard i tried, it didnt worked. At the end he was at a horse, putting me shamless on the back like i was kidnapped, what was kinda happening. Technoblade started riding with his horse and i could only lay there.

Whats gonna happen next?

Words: 943

--------------------------

Kinda rushed at the end but my eyes hurt actually okayy?

hope its written okay and sry for the bad upload

bye bye and a nice day/night/evening