Hayes Imagine for awilson000

"Hayes, leave me alone!" You shouted at your boyfriend of two years.

"What is wrong with you?!? What did I ever do wrong, to make you feel this way?!" He told you while looking as if he were about to cry.

"Just.. Stop! Leave me alone! You know what you did wrong!" You exclaimed while pushing him away.

"What did I apparently do? I love you to much, to ever hurt you." He said with tears still in his eyes.

"You cheated on me!" You exclaimed while tears were threatening to spill from your eyes. Eventually, the tears started to roll down your cheeks one by one.

"What are you talking about?! I would never hurt you. No matter what." He said while reaching out to touch you.

"Then why were you kissing this girl?" You asked him while picking up a magazine, and shoving it into his face.

He began to look at the magazine as if his eyes were fire and he could melt it.

"It was a fan! Calm down, baby. It was photoshopped to look like I was kissing her, even though I wasn't." He said while pulling you lightly towards him. He began to lean in, as well as you also did.

"Baby, I've waited a long time to do this, but I think right now is the right time." He said while fidgeting with something in his pocket.

"What are you talking about?" You asked him lightly.

Hayes started to pull out a small velvet colored box.

"Nononononono. I'm to young for this. Nononono. I can't do this." You thought to yourself.

"Baby, before you start freaking out, I just wanted to say that I love you very much, and that I am not proposing. Well, not today, but sometimes in the future. I wanted to give you this promise ring. This is a promise to insure you that I'm here whenever you need me, and that I will always love you. No matter what. This is a promise that one day, I will replace this ring with a wedding ring. I love you. So much." Hayes started to look down and got the ring out of the box. He finally put it onto your finger.

"Hayes, I love you so much. More than you will ever know."

You leaned in to kiss him, while he also leaned in.