20 | 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

D A M I A N

"Daddy?" Jax pops his head into my office and runs to jump on my lap.

"What's wrong little man?"  I ask and play with his hair.

"Can we go to the beach?"

"I've got work to do, baby" I look apologetically at him.

"Daddy pwease?" He pouts.

Smart kid.

Smart.

"Okay. Go get mommy"

Mommy.

Sounds good right?

"No. Mommy is making lunch" he pokes my cheek.

"Oh yeah? And what is she making?"

"Euh. I don't know. Maybe. Panini's? Maybe, it means maybe. Not yes" He just stares at me and smile afterwards.

One of my trusted men comes in "boss. Oh hey Jaxie" He smiles cheekily at Jax.

"Hello friend" Jax replies dryly.

"Jax. Can you go to mommy and help
her with lunch? Imma be there in a bit" He nods and jumps off my lap.

"What's wrong Andre?"

"I just came to say that everything is ready. We should leave at 7 to control and confirm that every shipment is intact and untouched"

"Okay. Thanks. Be careful and take enough men with you. If anything seems suspicious call me right away"

"Yes boss" He sends a nod and leaves my office.

I finish a few of my paperwork and leave it on the side of my desk and get up to join my two sunshines.

I close my door and run into the kitchen when I smell something delicious.

"What are you making" I ask Emilia and embrace her.

"Like I said daddy, panini" He firmly says and pushes me away from Emilia.

I pout and kiss Emilia on the lips what makes Jax pout. "No dad. Don't kiss mommy you are gonna give her cooties" He frowns.

"No I'm not gonna give her that. I'm just kissing her because I love mommy really much"

"Then I can kiss mommy too. Because I love her too" He crosses his little arms.

"No you can't. She's mine"

"Yes I can. Watch me!" He takes Emilia's hand and she bends down and he kisses her cheeks.

"Come on boys. I'm hungry and the food's ready so come on take a seat"

I sit one one of the chairs after taking mine and Jax plates from the counter.

"Can I invite my sister too for the beach day? I didn't see her in a long time and you never got to meet her so?"