23 | 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐀 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝐄 𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀

𝐄 𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀

I wake up with a nauseous feeling so I run straight to the bathroom and throw up. I've been throwing up a lot these last couple of days.

Maybe I should go and see a doctor?

It's probably noting maybe the tuna that I ate yesterday wasn't fresh or something. I brush my teeth and dress myself up because I have to work today, so I need to look presentable.

As I go downstairs I hear two voices whispering. I look into the kitchen and see Damian and little Jax making eggs and bacon on the stove.

"good morning baby" Jax hears my voice and comes running towards me with his little legs.

"Morning momma" He places a sloppy kiss on my cheek as I lift him up into my arms.

"Did you sleep well buddy?" I get a quick nod as he tries to wiggle himself out ouf my arms. I place him back on the ground and he runs up to Damian.

He takes a plate with eggs and bacon on it and takes small steps towards me.

"We made you breakfast" He says as he hands me the plate. I take it and kiss him on the forehead.

"Thank you baby" I place te plate on te table and Jax sits on the stool besides mine. I go to Damian and place a gentle kiss on his lips

"Oh no" Jax mumbles and gets off of the stool running into the living room.

"Are you feeling a little better love?" I ask as I run my fingers trough his hair.

"Yeah it just hurts a little bit" He says and traps my frame between him and the kitchen counter. He places kisses on my neck and I can't say I don't enjoy it. He kisses me on the lips and then on the forehead.

"Come on, you need to get food into that little belly of yours" He smiles as he leads me back in front of my plate.

I just don't think I'm hungry. I feel something coming up and before I know it I'm running to the bathroom to throw up.

I feel Damian behind me running his hand up and down on my back. I hate throwing up, and I also always cry when I actually throw up. Don't ask my why I don't have an answer for it.

I quickly wipe my mouth and sit on the cold floor of the bathroom. I close my eyes and take a much needed breath.

"Maybe we should go and see a doctor, hm?" He takes my hand an kisses it while he places the other one on my forehead. "Are you okay with it?"

I nod, not because I want to but because I meed to. I really hate doctors it just like scares me and plus I hate the smell of the hospitals.

"Okay I will call my mom to look after Jax okay?" I nod and he takes me in his arms and goes upstairs.

    ❥❥❥

"Good afternoon Mr. Romano" I hear someone say.

"She's in the living room" Damian says and then I hear footsteps coming near us.

I see a doctor coming into the living room with an assistant besides him. They set everything up on the table.

"Could you tell us your symptoms Mrs. Romano?" The doctor asks me.

He just called me Mrs. Romano

"I threw up a few times and I just feel very nauseous. And every time I smell something it just makes me want to throw up"

"Alright, I need to take some blood of yours and take some tests" He takes a needle from his bag and other necessities.

"We will give you the results in a few days"

I nod and let him do his thing while holding Damian's hand.

❥❥❥

"Emilia can I talk to you for a second" Damian asks while getting out of the shower.

This afternoon he was busy on the phone and the phone call took hours long. Probably something to do with the mafia. I don't like it. Not knowing what's going on. The fear of him leaving the house and maybe not ever coming back ...

I was just doing some of my night routine before going to check up on Jax in his room. I had put him to sleep and I just want to be sure he's asleep.

"Yes, I'm just gonna check if Jax is still sleeping" I kiss his lips. He just looks so good with water dripping down his muscles.

I turn away and a hard slap is echoing trough the bathroom. He just fucking smashed my ass.

"You look good in this nightwear, sexy too"

I shake my head an make my way to my little baby's room. I open the door and take a peak.

He's sleeping with his thumb in his mouth. My little baby. I quickly get in the room an put a little kiss on his forehead.

I turn around and see Damian leaning in the doorframe. I make my way towards him and kiss his lips.

"Come on, we're going to bed"

We both lay in the bed and he puts his arms around me as I lay my head on his chest.

"Amore mio, I need to go away for something important" he takes my head into his palms.

"What do you mean? What for I don't get it"

"There's some shit going on with the mafia and I need to take care of it"

"How long for?"

"Maybe a few weeks. Or months I don't know yet. But I know that of I want you and Jax safe then I need to take care of this. You'll have my bodyguards around the house so you will be safe" A little tear leaves his eye and slides to his cheek.

"No don't, don't go away don't leave me" I have tears running down my cheeks, my nose is getting runny.

I can't. He's going away for god know what for god know how long. What if he's not coming back?

"Listen love, I need to it's my duty. I'm leaving early in the morning. I love you alright ? Don't ever forget it I will love you for the rest of my life"

Is this a fucking goodbye ?

No it can't be.

He will come back to me. To us.

That night he left at four in the morning. Without knowing when he will come back.

Little did I know...