One shot | Namjoon ✨

I squeeze into the mini dress. Today I will go clubbing with my crazy friends. My ex ditched me a while ago and tonight I'll for sure looking for a hot troublemaker who looks like a bad decision. But that is my purpose. I want to get fucked really good tonight from the hottest man in town. A last quick look in the mirror and I leave the house with my purse.

The malibu club is the hot spot in our town. It's exclusive and sometimes there are many celebrities who party hard there. Also, from all around the world. I don't know that many celebrities myself, so I don't give a fuck. Because Sarah, one of my friends sleeping with the barkeeper, we are on the guest list. Arriving at the club, the party is already in full swing. Things are already going wild on the dance floor. I rush straight onto the dance floor and move to the music. I swing my hips and touch my hair. 

As I turn my head automatically towards the bar, two emerald, green eyes flash at me. The man who leans casually against the bar, is hot! Exactly what I was looking for. He's wearing a red suit with a black shirt underneath. This shirt is a little unbuttoned and I can see his bear chest. His hair is dark brown, and he has a dazzling laugh. His chains and rings catch my attention and I imagine his big hands moving up and down my body. I see the sexual desire from his eyes - we want the same - hot fucking sex! I stand next to him and whisper: Come with me. He doesn't need to be told twice. We walk through the corridors and find a corner with sofas where no one is. I look deep into his eyes. And he withstands my thirsty gaze. I can feel my panties getting soaked with excitement. His hands drive along my chin and he whispers: "Tonight you'll be all mine." "Yes", that's all I could answer. 

Pic from Pinterest by: kimtae/hellgirlx (https://www

Pic from Pinterest by: kimtae/hellgirlx (https://www.pinterest.de/hellgirlx_/_saved/)

Our eyes meet again. He gripped on my thin Straps of my dress and pushes them down my shoulders. He runs his hands down my shoulders without breaking eye contact. His hands go under my bra and embrace my breasts. My mouth opens and I moan slightly. "Do you like that?" he asks, pulling on one of my nipples at the same moment.  I groan and close my eyes. I notice how he pulls me against him and kisses me wildly. He grips my ass cheeks with both hands and squeezes. He pulls me onto the sofa with him and I spread my legs to sit on him. My dress is pulled over my head and I sit on him in my black lacy underwear and high heels. "You are the hottest woman here," he murmurs in my ear, nibbling on it before sucking on my collarbone. I moan and let my hands slide down his chest. Slowly I unbutton his shirt and see a strong, trained chest under the silver chain. I let my hands circle, which elicits a moan from his side. I notice how my vagina is pressed against his hard friend and move my hips up and down. He moans and pushes my panties aside, quickly sliding a finger inside me and pressing his thumb on my clit in a circular motion. I moan and ride his finger. He holds out his other hand to me and I take his index finger in my mouth and suck on it.  His gaze becomes even more arousing. He swallows hard so as not to come directly. He pulls both fingers out and opens his trousers. His best piece pops out and I swallow hard. It is very long and big. I wet it and sit on him inch by inch and with a smacking feeling he sinks into me. He grabs my ass and spreads it to better control my pace and I ride off. At the same time, he drops his head forward to suck my breasts. My nipples are hard and sucking them almost makes me come. The pace gets faster and faster. He pushes me from below and our moans are fortunately drowned out because of the club music. My hands lift on his broad shoulders. "Come with me babygirl", he moans in my ear. And with one last deep thrust, we both release.

As we adjust our clothes again, I am about to ask him what his name is when a bodyguard comes up to us and takes him away. Funny, I think, and look for my friends down on the dance floor. The DJ suddenly stops the music and says: "Tonight, the world's most famous boy band is performing here exclusively. Join me in welcoming BTS." My girlfriends shriek and I have a change of heart when I see the man who introduces himself as the leader of the group is the guy I just fucked!