glass and sulfuric acid

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅──╮

EVERYONE panicked as Gen wasn't anywhere to be found. Well except for Senku and Natsuko of course. Senku didn't knew that Gen was gonna return back to Tsukasa, but Natsuko told him. "Should I go after him?" Kohaku asked, "Let him leave, he's gonna come back and once he does, there's gonna be someone after him so we better be prepared" Natsuko told her, patting her shoulder. The rest calmed down after Natsuko's statement.

"Well let's get to working cause today we'll be be collecting stuff again to make one of science's greatest inventions that can withstand harsh chemicals. Glass" Senku says, "Time to get excited!"

The crew went out to collect sand on a bald mountain. However our protagonist was left behind since it involved tons of walking, which she can't do as of the moment.

"Cause I eat boys and I get them gory~ You can't control me cause I wrote this story" Natsuko sung as she approached the two guards by the bridge.

"Hi there! You guys wanna spar?" She asked, tying her hair into a high ponytail. "Well? It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to spar with an assassin you know?" Kinro looked at her nonchalantly.

"How about you Ginro? Want to spar? I'll be easy on you I promise" Natsuko said in a pleading tone. "Alright, but I'm not going easy on you just because you're a girl" Ginro agreed, his ears tinged red. He's probably thinking something perverted which Natsuko was disgusted and quickly took a hold of his footing. Kinro looked at her shocked while Ginro just groaned.

"Okay since I'm a bit bored I just wanted to make things clear Gin-chan, I hate perverts the most" She let go of him. "Kinro, want to spar? I can teach you some moves that is very helpful, especially if you have bad eyesight" Kinro's eyes widened as the blonde just exposed his secret.

"How did you know?" Kinro asked her, "Well, when we first met, you squinted your eyes which I just assumed because you saw a beautiful person, which is me by the way, but no. You keep squinting every time so I figure that this guy must've have a very poor eyesight" Natsuko said which led him shock, but he quickly recovered from it.

"I am impressed Natsu, though I already knew that you are as knowledgeable as Senku" Kinro told her. "I'm flattered Kinro, now...' She walked near him, making Kinro back away since he wasn't used to such proximity, but he bumped on the bridge post.

"Shall we spar?"

"We're back!" Suika yelled and she gasped as she looked at the sight in horror. Senku immediately saw the scene and began chuckling.

"You're really a sadist aren't you?" he asked the blonde who is hanging on a branch. "What do you mean? I went easy on them" Natsuko replied. "Woah" Kohaku said as she saw the scene. "Did you murdered them Natsu?!" Chrome exclaimed.