Chapter 1 {after All These Years}

Once again a song on the second slide to get into it! <3

"explain to me why we are going to be working together with the Port mafia again"

The dirty blonde looked at the president of the ADA (armed detective agency) with confusion written on his face. Kunikada had been trying to get Dazai off the couch currently, on his way to slap the living shit out of him until Fukuzawa walked in. The silver haired man simply crossed his arms and looked at the ideal man.

"Since we have laid down the war between us we came to an conclusion that both the organisation wanted the same which is to protect this city. As we do it through the day the Port mafia does it through the night. I have had multiple conversations and meetings with Mori and we agreed that we would be stronger if we worked together. "

Dazai, who had been quiet the whole time after the announcement finally sat up." And you think that it's a good idea to work hand in hand with an organisation that murders? The Port mafia is corrupt compared to us we would be fighting all the time only so the Port mafia wouldn't literally murder anyone in sight. If anything this is a bad idea."

Atsushi in the back raised his hand slightly, clearing his throat to pull attention towards him." um... I have to say I agree with Dazai-San his words. Is it really a good idea to work together with mass murders?" the boy's voice was hesitant and his face was written with concern. Nobody wanted to go against their presidents decisions but neither of them had a good experience with the Port mafia even after they all fought together before.

Especially Dazai did not want to be near the presence of Mori. He glanced over at fukuzawa who looked calm and collected, confident even if he had to be honest.

"We won't be moving in with the mafia if that you guys concern. The only thing is that when we have cases we will get a hand from the other side. We all will be assigned a partner that benefits one another's ability." the older man gave a glance back towards Dazai who immediately knew what that meant.

A slam made everyone sit uptight in their seat as an angry voice filled the room.

" I'M NOT GOING TO BE WORKING AGAIN WITH THAT STUPID BANDAGED MACHINE."

An quite pissed off ginger looked straight into their boss his eyes. The black haired man simply smiled at him and crossed his legs. If anything this pissed off Chuuya just more. They all got pulled up to an meeting and when Chuuya heard they were going to get a partner from the ADA he was reading to blow up the building right away.

"He is a manipulative and untrustworthy man, I'm not going to be breathing the same air with him anytime again!" he was already pissed at the fact dazai had left him that one time they fought together and he used corruption. He clearly had told that stupid idiot to not leave him vulnerable on the ground and he literally did that.

"As far as I'm aware you two fight with each other as if nothing happened before, haven't you? So why wouldn't you be able to fight with him again?" the Port mafia boss tilted his head, a smile that was anything but nice sharp on his lips. The ginger gritted his teeth before dropping onto his chair.

He couldn't just say because of his personal issues which felt like being selfish. If Mori thought this wasn't good for the mafia he wouldn't have done it and he was aware of that fact. He gripped the table tightly, easily cracking it, people remaining silent.

Even Akutagawa did not want to interfere while Chuuya-San was raging. He himself was quite annoyed with the fact he'd probably have to work with that jinko but Chuuya-San was looking beyond mad, hurt even if he had been honest. Yet perhaps this was the opportunity to show Dazai-San how much stronger he had become by working together with that stupid big cat.

"if no one else has anything to say I will end this meeting right now." Their boss stood up and turned to elise, his face immediately lit up. "oooh Elise-chan you're so good at drawing" he cooed at the girl who looked up at him non amused.

Chuuya immediately stood up and left the room, door slamming behind him and almost hitting one of the agents in his face. Luckily he could jump back or else he probably would have a broken nose.

"this is unfair! Why the fuck would we even do that? We are already a strong organisation on our own we don't need help from those stupid weak ass ADA detectives"

Chuuya currently was pacing through his room, thinking of what the hell he could possibly do against it. He would never go against their boss his orders but this was the breaking point for him. He couldn't mentally except this, working together with Dazai again will break him because that stupid mackerel would act as if he never did anything wrong. That sorry he left years ago never meant anything for the ginger. If he really was sorry he would've come to him personally instead he fleed like a chicken.

God he really needed a cigarette.

He went to look for his pack, opening the window before using his ability to get onto the rooftop, sitting on the edge and lit one of those deadly sticks. As soon as the addictive chemicals hit his lungs he relaxed, blowing it out and staring up at the sky that was full of stars.

"so, we really are going to be double black again after all these years huh?" he asked the moon that shine upon his face.

"perhaps it's not that bad."