Chapter two

The older Italian crawls out of bed and scoops her daughter up in her arms.

Laughter and giggles filling the room as Carina starts tickling Lucina.

"Mom! Mommy! Momma!" Lucina squeaks out between laughter. "Pweaseeeee stop it momma!" She giggles.

Carina stops tickling her, gives her a big kiss on the cheek "Mwah" and throws her over her shoulder.

"Come on Bambina...let's make some pancakes" Carina smiles.

"Yes! Pancakes!" Lucina giggles and Carina carries her into the kitchen and sits her down on the kitchen island. The mom puts a white apron onto herself and a little, flowery, pink one onto her daughter and puts her hair up into a messy bun.

Carina is very pulled down the last weeks because her "last big love" cheated on her. Lucina never liked him because he never really liked her but only showed it when Carina wasn't around. One day, Carina wanted to casually meet him at work but saw his assistant bend over his wooden desk by him. You can imagine what they did. Sounds very cliché, I know. Lucina didn't know why he didn't came to their house anymore but definitely didn't complain about it. The only other thing she noticed was that her mom was devastated. She is young but clever and found out that it has to be because Matthew doen't visit them anymore.

Carina is very sad and devastated but tries not to show it in front of her daughter, but deep down her heart breaks every time she thinks about how he bended Clairice, his assistant over his desk and... "Elly it's enough! We know that it's horrible to do something like this to someone like Carina but I think they got it now!"

"If you think so, don't open up such drama now, I just wanted to make sure they know that Carina is in a lot of pain!"

"Yeah...yeah I think they got it!"

"If you say so... you are stealing all my drama though!"

"You'll survive without it, Elly. Just continue telling this story now, I want to know what comes next!"

Yeah you're right... let's continue...

"What do you have to do if you want to cook with Mamma, Bambina?"
"Hair up and wafping my hands" Lucia grins and holds her hands out to her Momma and makes grabby hands.
Carina chuckles and puts her daughters shoulder length, brown hair up into two piggy tails with two pink hairtles and carries her daughter over to the sink and sits her onto her knee. The older Italian takes her daughters hands in hers and washes them, squirts some Soap onto them and rinses it away.

"Fwank you Momma" Lucina smiles cutely as Carina sits her back onto the
counter.

"No problem Baby" Carina smiles and starts making the dough. Lucina starts helping her mom kneading the dough with her tiny hands. The whole kitchen looks like a mess as the two girls are done with the dough and start putting it in a pan.

The mother-daughter duo sits down at the table and starts eating after cleaning the whole kitchen.

"Elly-Belly, can you go upstairs and look for something to wear? I am going to join you soon, I will just put away the dishes"

"Yef Mommy" Lucina smiles and jumps down from the chair and runs up the stairs.

"This Momma?" Lucina holds up a cute yellow sundress as Carina makes her way into her daughters room.

"Perfetto Bambina" Carina smiles and helps her daughter change into the dress and her black and white checkered vans with little sunflowers on the sides. "Go and try to brush your teeth while I change okay?"

Yes mommy, I am aweady a big girw" The toddler smiles proud as her mom walks out of the room.

"I know Bambina" Carina smiles and makes her way into her room to change into some Mom jeans and a white crop top with her black high top converse. The older Italian brushes her teeth and her hair before braiding it into two French braids and joining her daughter in her bathroom. She actually managed to brush her teeth without making a mess like every other time she tries to.

"Wook Mommy, I towled you that I am a big girw aweady" The three year old toddler smiles bright, showing her mother her clean teeth, "Woooow Bambina! You are growing up so fast!" Carina smiles, Lucina smiles and turns back around, facing the mirror, waiting for her mom to make her hair.

"Baby, what do you want me to do to your hair?" "Piggy tails and bows mommy" The little girls says giddily.

"Piggy tails it is" Carina smiles and makes her daughter the mentioned hairstyle and adds two yellow bows to her hair.

"Fank you mommy" Lucina smiles as she hops down from the stool in front of the sink.

Carina smiles.

"Let's go then, Bambina" They make their way out of the door and to the play ground.

It's now noon and Lucina hops over the playground happily.

Carina watches her but isn't really there though, she is thinking about her messed up relationship with Matthew but is still happy, thinking about her and her daughter. Lucina and Carina against the rest of the world. Cute, I know. *Smirks* "Elly! Shut the fuck up now and look what happens! That was not planned by you huh?"
Oh no! Where is Lucina? She was here a few seconds ago, wasn't she? Ugh...I messed up, I lost another kid!

"Lucina? Lucina? Luc where are you?" Carina shouts, starting to panic. "Elly Belly, that's not funny, come back here!"

A/n There she disappeared muhahahaha.

I kind of thought it's funny to add a little bit of author talk in this story haha.I hope you liked the chapter.All the "spelling errors" when Lucina talks are extra btw haha. I just thought it's cute and that you could imagine her then a little bit better :)
~Elly