Chapter 2 Eternal Investigation

Hey guys I really love this anime/manga so I'm going to write about it :) This will follow the manga storyline.

Disclaimer: I do not own Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru.

Chapter 2 Eternal Investigation

~At the orphanage~

Yuki: Eh? My older brother?

" Yes although you and I... Had different mothers. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Takashiro Giou." "Holds out his hand".

Yuki: " This man is my bug brother? "Shakes his hand"

~Out side~

Yuki: Here. This one's yours, Rina-chan.

Rina: Wow! Thanks!

" Yuki-chan, where's mine!?

Yuki: Wait your turn now.

" Yuki let's play soccer! the boy said."

Yuki: Now hang on, you have to wait your turn too!

"It's so helpful having Yuki-chan around! a women said."

"It really is. It's said how much we rely on her but... Even the kids who tend to throw tantrums calm down... When Yuki-chan's around. a another women said."

"She's a wonder, Yuki-chan is the women said."

~Yuki flashback~

Takashiro: Your mother... passed away several years ago. My mother died young as well... And it was ten years after she died... That our father met your mother. Father wished to remarry, But... His relatives were strongly opposed to the idea- Then your mother went missing. So it was only... after she passed away... That father learned of your existence. Father searched for you desperately. He too departed this world two years ago, and I took up his quest... And up here in the north... I have finally found you at last. Yuki... I'd like you to come and live with me for both father's sake and mine...

~Yuki flashback over~

Yuki: " To think I had a brother this whole time.... Honestly, I'm glad. Because having lived here at the orphanage since I was a baby... I thought I was all alone in the world... Again and again I wondered who I was... Why was I born? Why am I here? I can't... go on living in this pitch dark would if no one needs me. But here there are people who do. The childern whho adore me so... The staff who make me feel needed... They're all right here- Being near all of them... Is what's most imortant to me. That's right I can't do to tokyo. "Running... That just running away a girl voice said." No-! It's not like that...!!" The windows glass start to break."

"Kyaaaah! kids said."

"What was that!? a women voice said."

"What's going on!" another women said."

"The windown glass broke all of sudden...! the women said."

"Is everyone all right!? asking the women." Yuki-chan you're not hurt, are you!? another women said."

Yuki: No. " Looks at the windown behide me. What..? Don't tell me this was-..."

~At Uzuki house~

Uzuki: Ugh... "At the middle school I transfered into... I found a girl... Who seemed even off than me. She was totally alone. Why? What's the difference?" Sits up fast in the bed AAAAAARGH!! "Put my hand on my face hah, haah, pathetic... I'm so pathetic...! "That's right. You're pathetic. So get revenge... On the one who made you such a wretch. The great one, shall give you power. a voice said." ....Power? I do want power! I don't want to be miserable like this forever!!